Professional Web Applications Themes

Last site check before going live - Macromedia Dreamweaver

Hi all Could some of u good ppl in here do a site check for me? There is no real content on it because the clint will put in them self. URL: [url]http://www.kroatorpet.se/[/url] -- TIA Matthias Gutehall [url]http://www.gulo.nu[/url]...

  1. #1

    Default Last site check before going live

    --
    TIA
    Matthias Gutehall

    Matthias Gutehall Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Last site check before going live

    I like the nice clean design - the link to English version did not work.

    Flo

    "Matthias Gutehall" <matthiasgulo.nu> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    > Could some of u good ppl in here do a site check for me?
    > There is no real content on it because the clint will put in them self.

    > --
    > TIA
    > Matthias Gutehall
    > [url]http://www.gulo.nu[/url]

    Flo Nelson Guest

  3. #3

    Thanx Flo
    The English link is there, just no content yet

    --
    TIA
    Matthias Gutehall

    "Flo Nelson" <flojnelnospamanamidesigns.com> wrote in message
    > I like the nice clean design - the link to English version did not work.
    >
    > Flo
    >
    > "Matthias Gutehall" <matthiasgulo.nu> wrote in message
    > > Hi all
    > > Could some of u good ppl in here do a site check for me?
    > > There is no real content on it because the clint will put in them self.

    > > --
    > > TIA
    > > Matthias Gutehall
    > > [url]http://www.gulo.nu[/url]

    Matthias Gutehall Guest

  4. #4

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:07:45 +0200, "Matthias Gutehall"
    <matthiasgulo.nu> wrote:
    >Could some of u good ppl in here do a site check for me?
    >There is no real content on it because the clint will put in them self.

    The site looks very nice. I'm concerned, however, that having drawn it
    all out in layout mode, when the client starts adding content, it will
    start falling apart. Have you tried it with significantly more content
    that you currently have in it?

    Gary
    Gary White Guest

  5. #5

    Clear, clean, and simple, nice. no problem

    lostaussie webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  6. #6

    Gary White wrote:
    > The site looks very nice. I'm concerned, however, that having drawn it
    > all out in layout mode, when the client starts adding content, it will
    > start falling apart. Have you tried it with significantly more content
    > that you currently have in it?
    Matthias,

    Also, you might want to add a doctype definition?

    Dan Vendel - *GOF*
    [url]http://www.vendel.info[/url]
    Contact me directly by clicking here:
    [url]http://contact.vendel.info[/url]
    Formmail tutorial:
    [url]http://www.vendel.info/tut/formmail.html[/url]
    Nested table demonstration:
    [url]http://www.vendel.info/tabletut/[/url]

    Dan Vendel *GOF* Guest

  7. #7

    Thanx guys, I'll look into this during the nite.

    --
    TIA
    Matthias Gutehall

    "Dan Vendel *GOF*" <see_my_signature__the_bottom_of_the_post.com> wrote in
    message news:bfullr$g2$8forums.macromedia.com...

  8. #8

    Looks good in Win XP Swedish IE 6.0, Opera 6, Opera 7 and N 7.0. Although
    the menus are junping a bit, the summermenu is a bit higher then the others.

    I would like to have more space between the paragraphs. It makes it easier
    to read.
    Have you trid the pages with more text and graphics? The could fall apart
    with all the tables and the jpgs in td.

    Hitta hit: It should be a space between höger och sida when you drive from
    north.

    Otherwise: ser bra ut!

    Jens

    "Matthias Gutehall" <matthiasgulo.nu> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hi all
    > Could some of u good ppl in here do a site check for me?
    > There is no real content on it because the clint will put in them self.

    > --
    > TIA
    > Matthias Gutehall
    > [url]http://www.gulo.nu[/url]