Hello all,
Anybody having problems with audibles in Yahoo Messenger? I recently did a
slipstream install with SP2 and a package of updates post SP2 along with Yahoo
Messenger, Firefox and a host of other programs. My problem is that I have the
latest Flash Player installed and seems to be working everywhere except for
using Yahoo audibles.

I've un-installed and re-installed both Flash (using Un-installer) and Yahoo
Messenger in addition to Mozilla Fire Fox. Same problem remains! Can't use my
audibles in Yahoo. When I try, I get a message stating I need the latest
version of Flash to be installed. When I click on "Yes" to install it, nothing
happens.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hacker5 (poor golfer, not a computer hacker) ;)