Ok, this is driving me crazy. I'm using layers, and toggle layer behavior
in dreamweaver to achieve an effect that when you roll over a link, the
layer that is positionied next to it becomes visible, and gives you a little
more information, like a trailer. However I find it very difficult to know
where to put them because when i'm at 800x600 they look fine, but at
1024x768 they look like they are in a completely different place. The
example is here:

[url]http://www.goforthdesigns.com/[/url]

On the right hand side you'll see the "recent" side bar. Just roll over the
middle three links to test the layer toggle behavior. If you change
resolutions you'll see what I mean. Any ideas? How can I get a layer to
just stay exactly where I position it?

-g-