Hi, I'm new to programming on mac, and I'm having some w3ird problems
with the LDataBrowser (PowerPlant). In a older post (2 years ago), it
was said the remove the DeactivateControl() in LDataBrowserImp.cp, and
it did fix some problems, but not all. Now items can be selected,
double-clicked, etc... but the selection highlight is *NEVER* drawn.
In addition to that, clicking on columns does nothing, no sorting or
whatever, and I can't drag columns to reposition them even if I did
call "SetAutomaticControlDragTrackingEnabledForWind ow" (I love
auto-completion...). But, columns can be resized.

Anyone has a hint?

Thanks for any answer,

Jean-Philippe Leconte