Professional Web Applications Themes

Leen Koper & anyone else - I've uploaded my wedding photos - Adobe Photoshop Elements

Here's the link: <http://www.pbase.com/louise_2> They're not perfect, but the couple, their families and everyone I've shown them to loved them and that's all that matters, I guess. There's no fancy backgrounds or anything. Just regular shots. But it's my first wedding, using a basic automatic SLR with no tripod (so they might look a little unsharp), no flash gun, no reflectors, no filters and just a little work in PSE. So critique away! Oh, and I know everyone has huge shadows across their faces. Maybe I should have used flash, I don't now. Or a reflector, as Leen suggested. I ...

  1. #1

    Default Leen Koper & anyone else - I've uploaded my wedding photos

    Here's the link:

    <http://www.pbase.com/louise_2>

    They're not perfect, but the couple, their families and everyone I've shown them to loved them and that's all that matters, I guess. There's no fancy backgrounds or anything. Just regular shots. But it's my first wedding, using a basic automatic SLR with no tripod (so they might look a little unsharp), no flash gun, no reflectors, no filters and just a little work in PSE.

    So critique away! Oh, and I know everyone has huge shadows across their faces. Maybe I should have used flash, I don't now. Or a reflector, as Leen suggested. I just dodged the worst affected faces, but there's probably a more effective way of getting rid of shadows.
    Louise Guest

  2. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Dick Smith Guest
    Moderated Post

  3. #3

    Does this work?:

    <http://www.pbase.com/louise_2/wedding>
    Louise Guest

  4. #4

    Louise, it still doesn't work. I've checked my gallery and it's working. It says you have 13 images, but no galleries. But when I look at the root, there's nothing.. :(

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  5. #5

    Still blank for me, Louise. 8^(
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  6. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Dick Smith Guest
    Moderated Post

  7. #7

    Is this your root gallerie?
    <http://www.pbase.com/louise>
    No, I finally got to your actual wedding one. It is lovely.
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

  8. #8

    LOL! I have no idea! I don't know what I'm doing.
    Louise Guest

  9. #9

    Can't you say something bad about them, though? That's why I posted them. lol!
    Louise Guest

  10. #10

    Jodi, can you post the link again ? I can't see them :(

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  11. #11

    Right here <http://www.pbase.com/louise_2/wedding>
    Jodi Frye Guest

  12. #12

    Thank you, Jodi!
    Louise Guest

  13. #13

    Thank you! It's working! And the little girl with the basket of flower (top row, right corner) is lovely! Nice pictures in general, this one in particular!

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  14. #14

    The 3 of the bride and groom are all natural poses. I didn't tell them to pose like that, I just managed to catch them like that.
    Louise Guest

  15. #15

    Thanks Ray. :o) You mean the colour one? Pity she didn't hold her head higher. We were all shouting to her "Put your head up!" :o)
    Louise Guest

  16. #16

    The one of the bride, groom and bridesmaid - is it obvious that the bridesmaid has been pasted on, or can't you tell?
    Louise Guest

  17. #17

    Louise,

    They really are very nice.

    I just downloaded the little girl with the basket of flowers (B&W) and was
    looking at it in PSE.

    Have you tried using "levels" adjustment on this one? I found that
    adjusting to 13 - 1.6 - 200 gets rid of a lot of the shadows and the girls
    face becomes very clear.

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  18. #18

    As I said earlier I'm on a laptop, and worst, the laptop is displaying in 16 bits (missing a great deal of colors) and the details level is not that good. But so far, they look wonderfull, all of them!

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  19. #19

    Thanks Pete, thanks Ray.

    Pete, no I haven't tried that, but I will do, thanks!
    Louise Guest

  20. #20

    Oh wow, I see what you mean. But it looks beter if I burned the face back to what it was like before, as it looks abit washed out after being dodged.
    Louise Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast