Hi - I am pretty new to contribute, so maybe I have missed something? my client
wants to be able to change links on home page, using the Link / Browse to
Webpage ... I can select the page I want which is:

/news.php?2006_Archive:August_2006

however when I publish contribute changes the URL to:

news.php?2006_Archive%3AAugust_2006

Which is rather anoying as there seems to be no way of getting it to link to
the page I need. The news section is a page within CMSimple so I need the
variables within the URL string with no alterations. I can edit it manualy
using Dreamweaver however my client has no prior knowledge of HTML which is why
we have invested time in Contribute as a CMS solution. Does anyone have any
suggestions or a work around I would be eternaly greatfull?

Many thanks
- Whak