Hi,

We are faced with a strange problem in one of your Contribute sites:

2 users reported problems when linking and uploading files:

user links to a local (PDF) file
the PDF file is subsequently uploaded to the determined folder on the server
when the page is published
however, in the source code the link still points to the local PDF file on the
user's PC

One of the users had a similar problem when she inserted an image.

Only those two users are affected. We tested (with physically the same
Contribute key) on other PCs without problems.

Any ideas what might cause that linked files are uploaded, but the link in the
published HTML page stills point to the local file?

Kind regards,
J?rn.