Iíve inherited catalog files constructed in ID2 that Iím working on in IDCS. I have 100ís of small linked CMYK Tiffs (<2Ēx2Ē300dpi) that Iím attempting to scale in the Transform window. Sometimes I can set the scaling to any value I choose and sometimes it reverts to a fixed percentage value. If I use the Scaling tool I can always control the scaling exactly, but in Transform itís not consistent.

Of course I'd prefer every element to be placed at 100%, but that's not the case with this legacy file.

What am I missing? The links seem to be universally consistent in placement, linking, and file attributes. I never noticed this behavior in my previous life as an ID2 Mac user. Thanks!