Using Contribute 3 on an intranet. When trying to link to a file with special
characters, such as (), we get the message "The file name you entered contains
special characters. File names with special characters will not work on some
web servers. Please rename the file or choose a different one." There is no
option to say, yeah I know, but do it anyway. Anyone know of an option you can
set to allow these links. You can establish the link in Dreamweaver. Having
to rename all the files without the ( ) would be a massive undertaking and what
is in the parenthesis is necessary for the filename.

Thanks,

Christine