Hey, I have made a user login area, where they can take a look at their order
status etc. On this page will also be a table showing any downloads (manuals,
spec. sheets etc.) for their particular product. How can I simply list all
downloads available for that product, without having them all typed out in a
DB, but instead kind of scanning the folder with the relevant name for any
files? For example, someone has a '36' model...this is called from a column in
his row in our users table...how can I then scan a folder called '36' and pull
out all the files??? Hope you understand my question! Ben Kay