I have got a question about loading shared libraries.
In a main page I load several external swfs with loadMovie.
These external swfs all have dynamic textfields and the fonts
should be embedded (they need to be aliased).
I don't want to embed the fonts in each swf cause then it also
needs to load all the fonts in each swf.
So, I created an extenal shared library with font symbols.
This shared library contains three fonts and is up to a 100kb
in file size.

Does anyone know when, where and how the flashplayer loads this
shared library?

The reason why I've build the website with external swfs is
because that gives me more control with preloading..

thanks