We run a NT4 server with our workstations running Win98.
We have a batch file that runs a log on script when each
user logs into the network. The script updates the
antivirus software and sends company alert messages.
Recently we added a new workstation running WinXP. I can
get the user logged into our network and access to the
files has been no problem, but I can not get the logon
script batch to run on this PC. User settings on the NT4
server are the same for this user as for all our other
employees. Any suggestions on how to get the WinXP
computer to run the batch file would be appreciated.