Hi2all,

I have (f.e.) 2 RemoteObjects to the same destination 'my-destination'
(channel = 'my-channel', endpoint = 'http://forexample/gateway').

I need to login under _different_ login&password in _different_ RemoteObjects
for access to _different_ AMF3 service`s and invoke something.

How i can do this? I`m trying to create manually ChannelSet, but it`s not
work as i want :\

public function MyRemoteObject(destination: String=null)
{
var uniqe_channelSet: ChannelSet = new ChannelSet();
var transport_channel: AMFChannel = new AMFChannel('my-channel',
'http://forexample/gateway');
transport_channel.disablePolling();

uniqe_channelSet.addChannel(transport_channel);
super(destination);
channelSet = uniqe_channelSet;