1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => gemckay [ip] => webforumsuser@m [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 2 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> Login lasting for one request - Coldfusion - Advanced Techniques

Login lasting for one request - Coldfusion - Advanced Techniques

I wrote a simple app that uses the cflogin wizard in dreamweaver mx 2004. It worked fine for several weeks, then I must have changed something. The login works fine, however once logged in it seems the user info is gone for the next request and it keeps prompting me to log in again. So, I redid the cflogin wizard and got the original files it builds, and it still behaves the same way. I have a header that dispalys only when the user is logged in and it never displays anymore(it checks loginFailed boolean that the wizard creates). It ...

Default Login lasting for one request

I wrote a simple app that uses the cflogin wizard in dreamweaver mx 2004. It
    worked fine for several weeks, then I must have changed something. The login
    works fine, however once logged in it seems the user info is gone for the next
    request and it keeps prompting me to log in again. So, I redid the cflogin
    wizard and got the original files it builds, and it still behaves the same way.
    I have a header that dispalys only when the user is logged in and it never
    displays anymore(it checks loginFailed boolean that the wizard creates). It is
    like it logs in fine and then it loses the fact that the user is logged in
    immediately. So, the next time a user makes a request, the login page comes
    up. Anybody come across this yet?

gemckay Guest

Default Re: Login lasting for one request

I have found out that once the user logs in the code in the application.cfc
    that logs the user out is getting processed. So essentially, the user is
    getting logged out right after they get logged in. I have attached the code
    that checks to log the user out below:

<cffunction name="onRequest">
    <cfargument name="targetTemplate" type="String" required="true" />

<!--- log user out if they click 'logout' or if their session has expired
    --->
    <cfif isDefined("url.logout") or (len(getAuthUser()) and not
    isDefined("session.fullname"))>
    <cfset structClear(session)>
    <cflogout>
    <cfif isDefined("url.logout")>
    <cflocation url="index.cfm" addtoken="yes">
    </cfif>
    </cfif>

<!--- show requested template --->
    <cfinclude template="#arguments.targetTemplate#">
    </cffunction

gemckay Guest

Default Re: Login lasting for one request

This problem is now fixed. I thought at first that the CFLOGIN wizard used session data rather than cookies to determine whether a user was logged in.
    gemckay Guest