Professional Web Applications Themes

Look at these internet pack which came from the Microsoft Corp. - ASP Components

  1. #1

    Default Look at these internet pack which came from the Microsoft Corp.

    Jean-Pierre Trésegnie Guest

  2. #2

    Jean-Pierre Trésegnie Guest

  3. #3

    Jean-Pierre Trésegnie Guest

  4. #4

    Default [Virus, do not run this attachment!]

    This is a virus, please do not run this attachement!

    Thanks!

    --
    Regards,
    Kristofer Gafvert

    "Jean-Pierre Trésegnie" <gwyzvfranwyxbnao.net> wrote in message
    Microsoft All Products | Support | Search | Microsoft.com Guide
    Microsoft Home

    Microsoft Customer

    this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003,
    ulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities
    affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install
    now to help protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most
    serious of which could allow an malicious user to run code on your system.
    This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

    System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
    This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
    MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
    MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
    RecommendationCustomers should install the patch at the earliest
    opportunity.
    How to installRun attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
    How to useYou don't need to do anything after installing this item.

    Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found
    on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related
    information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security
    Advisor web site, or Contact Us.

    Thank you for using Microsoft products.

    Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail
    address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

    The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the
    trademarks of their respective owners.

    Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
    ©2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy
    Statement | Accessibility

    Kristofer Gafvert Guest

  5. #5

    Default Re: [Virus, do not run this attachment!]

    Microsoft NEVER emails patches or updates to anyone. See their website for
    more information; it's buried, but it's there.

    --
    William Morris
    Product Development, Seritas LLC

    WIlliam Morris Guest