We are looking for a Mac programmer for a freelance job, probably
requiring 50-100 hours of work. We need a program to be written in
Cocoa (Carbon is ok), requiring some network communications (data to
be sent to a webserver periodically). This is a port of a small
Windows product; we also need a small interface. Knowledge of
low-level OSX system programming is a plus. I know this is a vague
description...but I didn't want to post the whole project requirements
on the web here. Please respond, if interested, via e-mail, to alex
AT systeris DOT com.

We are based in Cambridge, MA, and can offer workspace onsite, or
telecommuting is fine, too.

Thanks.