We are novices in Contribute and are looking for a mentor who could quickly
point us in the right direction when we start following the wrong path. We
have a decent computer program knowledge and an engineering bent so we can
solve most questions ourselves, but we also know from experience that an ounce
of expertise can spare us many hours of spinning our wheels. We have a
relatively complicated e-commerce site - tripplebrookfarm.com., but an absentee
webmaster. We already do simply updates in html ourselves, uploading
descriptions and pictures. We now would like to learn more about editing the
look of the website to make it more attractive and appealing. The website was
written in Python in 1998 and updated a couple of years ago. Thank you for
your consideration