Hello,

I've inquired about how to make a form on this board and have realized that it
is far too complex for me to handle, so, I'm looking to hire someone to take
care of this for me. I live in the South Florida area, but if this can be done
anywhere, and you'd like the work, by all means, please send me an email.

I have created a simple webpage in HTML, I need to create a form comprised of
four radio buttons and a menu. When a user makes their choice a database of
info will display on a table according to the users choice. I've downloaded My
SQL, PHP, and Apache - I believe I need this stuff to get it done. Send me an
email.

Thanks,
Henry

[email]Speedyorangemsn.com[/email]