Professional Web Applications Themes

Looking for templates for photoshop? - Photography

Hi, I'm looking for 'Wedding' Templates for Photoshop, anyone have any info as to where these might be available? Trevor C Townsville....

  1. #1

    Default Looking for templates for photoshop?

    Hi, I'm looking for 'Wedding' Templates for Photoshop, anyone have any info
    as to where these might be available?

    Trevor C
    Townsville.

    Pure Emotion Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Looking for templates for photoshop?

    Pure Emotion wrote:
    > Hi, I'm looking for 'Wedding' Templates for Photoshop, anyone have any info
    > as to where these might be available?
    >
    > Trevor C
    > Townsville.

    Whats a wedding template for PS (a frame?)

    ops Guest

  3. #3

    They are ready made template (Photoshop page multi layers) with holes for
    the photos to be slid in to, I have seen them somewhere but it slips my
    memory (getting old I guess)

    Trevor C
    Townsville

  4. #4

    "Pure Emotion" <TrevorNOSPAMPureEmotion.com.au> wrote in message
    news:3f12f60e$0$31921$afc38c87news.optusnet.com.a u...
    > Hi, I'm looking for 'Wedding' Templates for Photoshop, anyone have any
    info
    > as to where these might be available?
    >
    > Trevor C
    > Townsville.

    I think you might be looking for these....

    [url]http://www.driveart.it/pg_templates.htm[/url]

    Russell Stewart
    Australian Digital Photo Of The Day
    [url]http://www.pixelpix.com.au/adpotd.html[/url]

    AU Digital Photo Of The Day Guest

  5. #5

    Thanks...

    Trevor C.
    Townsville.

  6. #6

    IS anyone able to download the free templates? I keep getting Object
    Blocked.

    >> [url]http://www.driveart.it/pg_templates.htm[/url]
    Biggus The Greatest Guest

  7. #7

    can also try [url]http://www.freephotoshoptemplates.com/[/url]
    Biggus The Greatest Guest

  8. #8

    "Biggus The Greatest" <nojunkmailplease-fu_kewhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > IS anyone able to download the free templates? I keep getting Object
    > Blocked.
    >

    > >> [url]http://www.driveart.it/pg_templates.htm[/url]

    I have never tried downloading them, but I have a sample disk here that they
    sent me, so if you keep having trouble get in touch with them and see if
    they still send them out

    Also, let me know what sample you want and I may be able to email it to you
    if it is one of the smaller ones (they go up to 15+ mb on th sample disk)

  9. #9

    >I have never tried downloading them, but I have a sample disk here that they sent me, so if you keep having trouble get in touch with them and see if they still send them out
    Are they really in Italy? A copy of the CD would be handy if you have
    a burner... :)
    >Also, let me know what sample you want and I may be able to email it to you if it is one of the smaller ones (they go up to 15+ mb on th sample disk)
    yea they are all big, shame they wont work
    Biggus The Greatest Guest

  10. #10

    > >I have never tried downloading them, but I have a sample disk here that
    they sent me, so if you keep having trouble get in touch with them and see
    if they still send them out
    > Are they really in Italy? A copy of the CD would be handy if you have
    > a burner... :)
    I don't see why I couldn't copy it... after all it is only a sample/promo
    disk

    email me your details [email]adpotdpixelpix.com.au[/email]

    AU Digital Photo Of The Day Guest

  11. #11

    > you have mail
    Arrrrgggghhhh!!!!! I hate this CD burner software!! It will not copy the
    disk as it can't get the data... the darn thing does this sometimes, it is
    REALLY picky... I will try polishing the disk as that sometimes helps

    AU Digital Photo Of The Day Guest

  12. #12

    "AU Digital Photo Of The Day" <adpotdpixelpix.com.au> writes:
    > "Biggus The Greatest" <nojunkmailplease-fu_kewhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > you have mail
    >
    > Arrrrgggghhhh!!!!! I hate this CD burner software!! It will not copy the
    > disk as it can't get the data... the darn thing does this sometimes, it is
    > REALLY picky... I will try polishing the disk as that sometimes helps
    Not a USB drive is it? :) If it is, I'd suggest throwing it away and
    getting a firewire one.

    Bruce Murphy Guest

  13. #13

    "Bruce Murphy" <pack-newsrattus.net> wrote in message
    > "AU Digital Photo Of The Day" <adpotdpixelpix.com.au> writes:
    >
    > > "Biggus The Greatest" <nojunkmailplease-fu_kewhotmail.com> wrote in
    message
    > > > you have mail
    > >
    > > Arrrrgggghhhh!!!!! I hate this CD burner software!! It will not copy
    the
    > > disk as it can't get the data... the darn thing does this sometimes, it
    is
    > > REALLY picky... I will try polishing the disk as that sometimes helps
    >
    > Not a USB drive is it? :) If it is, I'd suggest throwing it away and
    > getting a firewire one.

    nah, both drives are IDE.

    AU Digital Photo Of The Day Guest

  14. #14

    Throw it to me !!!!
    >Not a USB drive is it? :) If it is, I'd suggest throwing it away and
    >getting a firewire one.

    Biggus The Greatest Guest

  15. #15

    Any luck with the templates???