Hello,

I have been having a problem with IE6 / ASP losing
session cookies. I have two sites

myserver/test
myserver/beta

The server name is all letters and numbers with no
strange names as is the name.

If I open IE6 and go to a site i can work in it with no
issues; if i then switch to another one on the same
server after teh log in has happened the system loses its
session cookie.

I have tried a simple page that writes session variables
and updates / outputs them; if you keep clicking refresh
on the same page the session state is lost.

Also have recreated the virtual directories in IIS for
test & beta

The software is identical in both instances (i can
te this issue on win2k & win2k3 with fully patched
IE 6.0.2800.1106... 1633.

Am lost at this point !