Ask a Question related to Windows XP/2000/ME, Design and Development.
- Nanjka #1
Lost my files
I have a question. How I can see/view clipboard contents?
I lost some files when I cut to my C driver from digital
camera memo stick.
Could you reply me?
- My website is up but we lost all the local data including the *.pub file. I've downloaded the site from the server but I can't get it back to a...
- I upgraded from Windows ME to XP Home. I selected to overwrite the ME operating system. XP finally installed and now I have all my old folders, all...
- i must have accidentally deleted several .DLL files because when my computer starts up i get several little windows that tells me newdot~ect.DLL...
- I lost the /boot dir on my RehHat 8.0 desktop and am trying to recreate it and reconfigure GRUB to make the system bootable again. The /boot dir...
- My PPC G3 266, OS 8.6 ,4gb HD partitioned into 4 drives hiccupped during System Folder reinstall and now will not mount. Norton shows no sign of it...
- M. Rajesh #2
RE:Lost my files
If u have shut down the computer after using hte
clipboard then the contents are lost. u should have used
the option of copying and then deleting after completing
>I have a question. How I can see/view clipboard>I lost some files when I cut to my C driver from digital
>camera memo stick.
>Could you reply me?
>M. Rajesh Guest