Howdy all. Since getting my Powerbook last year, I've been successfully
using the Internet Connection Sharing feature of Windows XP to network
my Powerbook to the Internet and for file sharing purposes between my
two computers. However, this has suddenly stopped working today.
Earlier, I installed some security updates for XP (thanks to more
security flaws found!) and I suspect this is what broke my setup. I've
gone over the configurations on both Windows and Mac OS X very
carefully, and everything seems to be in order. Has anyone else
encountered this or have advice? I'm completely stuck!