Hello,

I made a page for a friend with a flash 5 movie as the background (z-layer:0) so a single image should fill the large frame.. please check here

[url]www.ChristopherSjoblom.com/indextest.html[/url]

You should get to the site through a detection that checks for Flash 5 and up... once there you will see a large frame on the right with a brown background image of an Egyptian statue... if you click on Gallery you should get the same image that then fades to an almost completely brown background... any of the other buttons should have the dark brown faded image on them...

Here are the problems that have been reported by a MAC OS 9.2.2 Internet Explorer Version 5.1...

- Gallery background pages come up white.
- Commissions page is just white.
- Artist Bio - 1st half of page is white... 1st thing that comes up is something about John Soderberg. (**WHAT SHOULD BE FIRST LINE IS.. "Christopher Sjoblom was born under the neon lights of Las Vegas, Nevada."... Hey.. I didn't write it ;)
- Contact page is white.

Any and all assistance is appreciated as I don't have access to a mac at the moment

Thanks,
Steve

--
Worthy Concepts, Inc.