Hi,
Just curious... the gradient page background on the Macromedia formum pages,
(greenish-blue, darker to lighter), how is that done? Meaning, I would assume,
although perhaps incorrectly, that is it not a single .jpg, or it would impact
page loading time. If it is a single jpg with dimensions the size of the page,
then I understand how a grandient is accomplished but would be surprised if it
was developed that way. However, if it is a small bar a few pixels wide or
high, with a repeat, then I do not understand how a grandient is accomplished.
Any clues to how a gradient is used as a background without using a full jpg.
Thanks