Hey All!
Got a big question. What are the differences or the various
specialities of each of the Macromedia products. I was researching
them and had the opportunity to play with them a little, but am unsure
what the overall differences and uses of each are. Fireworks,
Freehand all seem to be a little like photoshop, and illustrator, but
I know the differences between photo and illus. If someone out there
could tell me what the benefits of using those programs are or more
specifically what each is intended for I'd appreciate it.
Take care,
Sean