Professional Web Applications Themes

Macs are lame! - Mac Applications & Software

In article <kNx_a.3031$news.pas.earthlink.net>, Spider Eyes <net> wrote:   And you're lame. s...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Macs are lame!

    In article <kNx_a.3031$news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    Spider Eyes <net> wrote:

    And you're lame.
    Spider Guest

  2. #2

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:08:32 GMT,
    Spider Eyes (net) wrote:

    Johnny boy, welcome back, I wondered what happened to you? BTW,
    just so you know -- don't use the same copy of Ruksun NewsForce to
    post as crucifyself and this new identify ..... it's very easily
    detected by looking at the message headers.

    Vote John for Village Lame-brain - now!

    Bev
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  3. #3

    In article <kNx_a.3031$news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    Spider Eyes <net> wrote:

    Now, I have to say that this was a most cutting, cogent and
    throughtful criticism of the Mac OS. There is nothing in the text
    quoted above that I, as a 17 year veteran of Macintosh, can refute.
    Tim Guest

  4. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Bev Guest
    Moderated Post

  5. #5

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:49:27 -0500,
    Charles Dyer (com) wrote:

    > Look out, he's going to report you again.[/ref]

    Oh, I'm sure the sad little man will. But in the meanwhile, if you would
    like to get some more insight into the world of jwolf6589 aka crucifyself03,
    take a look at this message posted to the NursesForChrist group at Yahoo.

    http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:b9JsIZLRessJ:groups./group/NursesforChrist/message/101%3Fsource%3D1+jwolf6589&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

    Amazing what Google can find.

    Beverly
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  6. #6

    In article <mimnet.northwestern.edu>,
    "Bev A. Kupf" <mimnet.northwestern.edu> wrote:

    Could it be that he was trolling that list?

    He should learn how to spell "ritalin" though.

    --
    Never play strip tarot.
    Michelle Guest

  7. #7

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 1:31:48 -0500, Michelle Steiner wrote
    (in message <west.cox.net>):

    > Could it be that he was trolling that list?[/ref]

    If he wasn't trolling, he's one sick puppy. If he was, he's one sicker puppy.
    It's not whether or not he's a nutcase, it's how much of a nutcase he is.

    Personally I go with the 'troll' theory. He's one really sick puppy.

    --
    We are Microsoft of Borg. You will be assimilated. Stability is irrelevant.
    Where _you_ want to go to today is irrelevant. We will add your currency to

    Charles Guest

  8. #8

    In article <magda.ca>, David Magda
    <dmagda+ryerson.ca> wrote:

    > I love posting this file:
    >
    > +-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
    > | PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
    > | FEED THE TROLLS | :=.' - - '.=:
    > | | '=(\ 9 9 /)='
    > | Thank you, | ( (_) )
    > | Management | /`-vvv-'\
    > +-------------------+ / \
    > | | / /|,,,,,|\ \
    > | | /_// /^\ \\_\
    > xx | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
    > \||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
    > \||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
    > /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    > ================================================== ===================
    >
    > Source:
    > http://it.geocities.com/roccopapaleo/faq/italiano/asciidontfeed.html[/ref]

    Out of curiosity, how many people use monotype fonts to read their
    news? Myself I use a proportional font which destroys the essence of
    ASCII art.

    --
    Christopher S. Moore
    us

  9. #9

    Chris Moore wrote:

    >>I love posting this file:
    >>
    >> +-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
    >> | PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
    >> | FEED THE TROLLS | :=.' - - '.=:
    >> | Thank you, | ( (_) )
    >> | Management | /`-vvv-'\
    >> +-------------------+ / \[/ref][/ref]

    I've always found it a lot easier to read monospaced fonts on screen.

    I also like my email to look like email, and my Terminal to look like a
    terminal.

    But, to each his own.

    Thom

    Thom Guest

  10. #10

    In article <140820030945225696%us>, Chris
    Moore <us> wrote:

    I do. News, like mail, _is_ monospaced text, forever and ever, amen.
    If I could get Thoth to do green or amber text on a black background I
    probably would... that is how news and mail were meant to be seen.

    When replying by e-mail, use plain text ONLY to make sure I read it.
    Due to spam and viruses, I filter all mail with HTML or attachments.
    Jerry Guest

  11. #11

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:59:29 -0700,
    Jerry Kindall (invalid) wrote:

    > I do. News, like mail, _is_ monospaced text, forever and ever, amen.[/ref]

    I agree with you about news. Posts are propagated to an unknown
    number of readers, and it is wrong to make presumptions about the
    capacities of their newsreaders.

    Mail is different. If the sender and recipient *agree* to use HTML
    mail, I see nothing wrong in their doing so. OTOH, the first time you
    send mail to someone, it should always be plain monospaced ASCII text.

    You could get green on a black background if you gave up Thoth, and used
    an NNTP client that runs out of Terminal -- like Slrn, trn, tin, gnus, or
    many others.

    Beverly

    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  12. #12

    In article <140820030945225696%us>,
    Chris Moore <us> wrote:

    I do; I've been reading news with monotype fonts since 1990 and mail
    with monotype fonts since 1984.

    --
    Never play strip tarot.
    Michelle Guest

  13. #13

    In article <mimnet.northwestern.edu>,
    "Bev A. Kupf" <mimnet.northwestern.edu> wrote:

    The message doesn't bother me half as much as the thought that there
    is a group called "Nurses for Christ." The idea that educated and
    trained medical professionals can believe in myths and fables is quite
    disturbing, especially if one of them is responsible for my medical
    care.
    --
    D.F. Manno
    net

  14. #14

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:04:17 -0500, D.F. Manno wrote
    (in message <supernews.com>):

    > The message doesn't bother me half as much as the thought that there
    > is a group called "Nurses for Christ." The idea that educated and
    > trained medical professionals can believe in myths and fables is quite
    > disturbing, especially if one of them is responsible for my medical
    > care.
    >[/ref]

    If that bothers you, you really shouldn't do a Google for the posts of one
    JoJean, the Big Discusser, net. 'She' (some people doubt quite a
    few things about 'her') is allegedly a 81-year-old retired military nurse.
    (One reason for the doubt: she's been 81 years old for at least 18 months.
    Another reason: she claims to have joined the military nurses after hearing
    what those evilutionist nazis did to God's Chosen People in their death
    camps, and she claims to have been in service before the end of the war. A
    look at how long it took to train military nurses in WWII, plus the date at
    which John and Jane Public in the West learned about the death camps would
    tend to cast doubt on this...) JoJean's most famous exploit was boasting that
    she'd whisper 'Jesus loves you' into the ears of patients she _knew_ were not
    Xian but were dying or otherwise unable to protest.

    Warning: JoJean posts mostly on talk.origins, perhaps better known as
    USENET's Longest-Running Continous Floating Flamewar. JoJean is also one of
    the more sane and well-behaved creationists there.

  15. #15

    >Johnny boy, welcome back, I wondered what happened to you? BTW,

    Actually I was testing Newsservers I tested at least two with 2-3 clients, so I
    chose different names for each one and posted various topic to several
    different groups (heck I even posted to two animal groups).

    Girl you must have a crush on me. You are obsessed into tracking my every post
    and email address. Get a life, and stop being so obsessed with me.

    Yes I did post that email "macs are lame" I was posting random things and
    topic to different newsgroups to test my clients and the servers.
    --------------
    Vote Arnold Schwarzenegger for California Governor in 2003!
    Vote Bush for President in 2004!
    Crucifyself03 Guest

  16. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Michelle Guest
    Moderated Post

  17. #17

    On 14 Aug 2003 23:08:25 GMT,
    Crucifyself03 (comnojunk) wrote:

    Use test newsgroups for test posts. Or is your IQ not high enough to
    understand that?

    I not likely to develop a crush on someone who wants to walk around
    in diapers, act like a baby, and call his nurse "mommy", as you've
    stated here:
    http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:b9JsIZLRessJ:groups./group/NursesforChrist/message/101%3Fsource%3D1+jwolf6589&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

    And how did you expect people on this group to react to that? Slap
    you on the back and say, "Well done!"?

    BTW, when you stop sending mail requesting that my account be yanked,
    I'll stop tracking down your every identity you've used on Usenet,
    mailing lists and Yahoo groups.

    Bev
    --
    Bev A. Kupf
    Bev Guest

  18. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Crucifyself03 Guest
    Moderated Post

  19. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Jerry Guest
    Moderated Post

  20. #20

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:12:21 -0500, Crucifyself03 wrote
    (in message <aol.com>):

    ooh, yes you do.

    --
    We are Microsoft of Borg. You will be assimilated. Stability is irrelevant.
    Where _you_ want to go to today is irrelevant. We will add your currency to
    our own. Bend over right now. Resistance is futile.

    Charles Guest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast