Hello,
I would like to use the Mail page of CF Administrator to specify username:
passwordmail_server_name and use a cfmail tag to send emails. I noticed that
the string username: passwordmail_server_name gets stored as text in
CFusionMX\lib\neo-mail.xml. Is there a way to prevent this?
I also tried removing the username and password from the Mail page and putting
it in the cfmail tag. In this case it does not store the username and password
in neo-mail.xml, but if there is an error sending emails, then it creates a log
file in the C:\CFusionMX\Mail\Undelivr folder and puts the username and
password as text in it. Is there a way to prevent this?
Thanks in advance
Anuja.