Hi,
Well i am looking to set up a mailing list for my new organisational web site
and the way i thought to do it is to use the insert record server behaviour for
PHP/MYSQL in dreamweaver MX 2004. What i want to be able to do is have the
email address that is submitted as well as inserted to the Database i want it
to e-mail me on the success.php page with that e-mail address. This way i can
then set an auto reply to the user that submitted the e-mail to acknowledge
there interest in the organisation. As the insert record behaviour uses a post
method is there anyway that i would be able to do this? Having some code on the
success.php page whic would send me an email with the users email as the sender?

It would be great if anyone could help me with this as it is quite urgent.

Many Thanks in advance.