> > > > [ref] >

Agriculture[ref] >

>

Our DISCOVAmetrics[ref] > technology has three main applications in agricultural[/ref] biotechnology.

[ref] >
    > > >[/ref] [allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => Murray [ip] => forums@HAHAgrea [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 6 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> > > > > >

Agriculture >

>

Our DISCOVAmetrics > technology has three main applications in agricultural biotechnology.

>
      [/ref] [allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => <3F314C85.8E124D4@gerrytimlin.com> [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => mick_white [ip] => mick@gerrytimli [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 8 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> Main frame of index page bouncing to wrong content - Macromedia Dreamweaver

Main frame of index page bouncing to wrong content - Macromedia Dreamweaver

I'm working on Dreamweaver MX on a Windows 2000 Pro OS. I'm revamping a corporate website, and the index page has been acting up. When I preview the page in the browser out of Dreamweaver, I see the correct source content flash up into the main frame for a second, then the content bounces to another page in the site. It's always the same alternate page that's displayed, and I cannot locate any code linking to that source. My index page is in the root folder of the site. If I delete the page that is getting bounced in, I ...

Default Main frame of index page bouncing to wrong content

I'm working on Dreamweaver MX on a Windows 2000 Pro OS. I'm revamping a corporate website, and the index page has been acting up. When I preview the page in the browser out of Dreamweaver, I see the correct source content flash up into the main frame for a second, then the content bounces to another page in the site. It's always the same alternate page that's displayed, and I cannot locate any code linking to that source. My index page is in the root folder of the site. If I delete the page that is getting bounced in, I actually see the Explorer error message page come up in the main frame of the site home page in the preview window. I don't have any ideas.....

Grateful for any suggestions.

AHayden Guest

Default Re: Main frame of index page bouncing to wrong content

AHayden:

I would really need to see the pages or see the code on the pages to know.
        Can you do that?

--
        Murray --- ICQ 71997575
        Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX
        (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
        ==================
        news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver - THE BEST WAY TO GET
        ANSWERS
        ==================
        http://www.dreamweavermx-templates.com - Template Triage!
        http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
        http://www.DreamweaverFAQ.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
        http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/ - Macromedia (MM) Technotes
        ==================

"AHayden" <com> wrote in message
        news:bgr8gk$6v6$macromedia.com... 
        corporate website, and the index page has been acting up. When I preview the
        page in the browser out of Dreamweaver, I see the correct source content
        flash up into the main frame for a second, then the content bounces to
        another page in the site. It's always the same alternate page that's
        displayed, and I cannot locate any code linking to that source. My index
        page is in the root folder of the site. If I delete the page that is getting
        bounced in, I actually see the Explorer error message page come up in the
        main frame of the site home page in the preview window. I don't have any
        ideas..... 

Murray Guest

can you post a url?

process to check-
        Open the index frameset file-
        What's the source of the frame that's acting up?
        Open that file.
        Look in source for a meta refresh, or a javascript that redirects.

could do a Find in source on the filename of the file that eventually loads
        (the one you've deleted)

--
        Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver
        Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer

Alan Guest

Answers to other suggestions:

I have tried creating an entirely new index page, but I just realized that I used the original source page body_frame as the starting point, and added in the frames and other elements, so if the problem is in that page, I carried it through.

Unfortunately, I cannot post a url, as our testing server is secured and does not allow external access, and our live server still has the "old" version of the site up on it.

I have compared the code in the page that should come up, the page that does come up, and others that link correctly, and can't see anything out of place.

Could this be a problem with temp files or some other function of the preview in browser feature (???) - this is where I'm seeing the issue, when I preview.

AHayden Guest

Alan Ames - I conducted a find in source search on the page that is set to be the source for the offending frame, looking for the name of the file that is coming up in error and it wasn't found.

AHayden Guest

AHayden:

Now show me the code here -

body_frame.htm

Also, might it be possible that your use of the word "body" as the name/id
        of that frame is causing some trouble?

--
        Murray --- ICQ 71997575
        Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX
        (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
        ==================
        news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver - THE BEST WAY TO GET
        ANSWERS
        ==================
        http://www.dreamweavermx-templates.com - Template Triage!
        http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
        http://www.DreamweaverFAQ.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
        http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/ - Macromedia (MM) Technotes
        ==================

"AHayden" <com> wrote in message
        news:bgrbkj$d6h$macromedia.com... 
        me problems): 
        "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd"> 
        framespacing="0"> 
        id="Header" > 
        border="0"> 
        id="NavBar"> 
        scrolling="auto" noresize id="body"> 
        be showing up: 
        vlink="#666666" alink="#003366"> 
        sans-serif"><strong><font size="4">At 
        proprietary comprehensive 
        software 
        metabolome 
        affected.</font></strong></font></p> 
        Helvetica, sans-serif"> 
        i<a.length; i++) 
        vlink="#666666" alink="#003366"> 
        face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agriculture</font></b></font> 
        href="tech_discova.htm" target="body"><em>DISCOVA</em>metrics</a> 
        biotechnology.</font></p> 

Murray Guest

i didn't see anything in those snips of code.

Could you upload this to the site? So that i could see the pages/code for
        the whole thing?

Only other guess i have is that another page in the frameset has something
        like a "gotourl" behavior that is targeted to the body frame...
        Or even a flash file could do this..

If there aren't many pages in the site- could do a sitewide Find source for
        the exact filename of the file that comes up
        You'll get a list of results that are real links to it- but somewhere in the
        list will be the snip of code that's causing this.

--
        Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver
        Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer

Alan Guest

I don't know whats wrong, but I suggest that you don't use "body" as an ID, and that you give your frameset a title.
        Mick

"\"AHayden\" webforumsuser"macromedia.com wrote:

mick_white Guest

Alan Ames - thanks, your comment on the Flash gotoUrl coding got me thinking, and I went in and checked some of the Flash elements I had on the page, and that was the culprit, a gotoUrl action script embedded where it shouldn't be, that was causing the page to open as though a Flash link had been clicked every time the index page opened.

Thanks for your help, I feel a little silly!

AHayden

AHayden Guest