Professional Web Applications Themes

MAKE EXTRA CASH THE HONEST WAY ON PAYPAL - PHP Development

TURN $6 INTO $6000 NOW FULLY AUTOMATED! USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!!!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK! I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY !! Print it out or download it. Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00. IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and, it's 99% risk-free. Best of all-- ...

  1. #1

    Default MAKE EXTRA CASH THE HONEST WAY ON PAYPAL

    TURN $6 INTO $6000 NOW FULLY AUTOMATED! USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!!!!!
    READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK! I promise you that if
    you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money
    than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: READ
    THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY !! Print it out or download it. Follow the
    simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And,
    your investment is only $6.00. IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
    indecent; it is not illegal; and, it's 99% risk-free. Best of all-- it
    really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you
    will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these
    directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
    This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
    the participants. PLEASE CONTINUE IN ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY ADHERING TO
    THE INSTRUCTIONS. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In
    this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations
    are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
    the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people
    like you and me asking to be included in that list.

    Here are the easy steps to success: Following is a list of six links to
    PayPal click on each link individually and send $1.00 using your PayPal
    account (If you don't have one copy and paste this link into your browser
    to set one up it is free https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=2PFQQRY2YBUPQ.
    What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You
    are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most
    of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
    aspects of it all. So I checked it out with a lawyer and they confirmed
    that this is indeed legal. Copy and paste each PayPal link into your
    browser to send them $1.00 using your PayPal account.:

    1. rr.com
    2. com
    3. com
    4. com
    5. net
    6. com

    Now delete the #1 link off the list that you see above and move the other
    names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR link as #6 on the
    list. Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
    to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
    newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups). All you need is
    200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't
    get very much unless you post like crazy. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and, when ever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering
    to the directions. Look at it this way if you are of integrity and
    honesty, the program will continue and the money that so many others have
    received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and
    address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes
    people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. So,
    as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
    members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer
    with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list so that when your
    name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in
    CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 - $1.00 for each of the first
    six people listed above. Send it now, add your own name to the list and
    you're in business! ------ DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
    ------- Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your
    own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select 'copy' from
    the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's
    memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the
    top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to
    the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want
    to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to
    for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chatsites,
    discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as
    a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
    group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
    Congratulations!!! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
    newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
    30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST
    IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
    days! If you wish to stay anonymous, you can create a separate e-mail
    account just for this business using free e-mail services like hotmail.
    (You must add this e-mail account to you PayPal account. You can have up
    to eight e-mail accounts on your PayPal account). Now, each of the 5
    persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my
    name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
    another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my
    name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
    Now, those 125 personsturn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with myname at
    #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK,
    now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just
    made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to
    200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
    newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of
    only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just
    take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
    names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
    again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people
    all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
    everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it
    really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played
    out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
    happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people
    who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to
    give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,
    with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY
    and HONESTLY and this will really work.WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!!
    GOD BLESS!

    P.S. Once you have set up your PayPal account you can get a PayPal
    MasterCard for INSTANT access to your money.

    scottd Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: MAKE EXTRA CASH THE HONEST WAY ON PAYPAL

    sent to com

    GuitarMan Guest

  3. #3

    Got to love the pyramid schemes. Better make your own pyramid scheme, at
    least you'd get paid some... Only people on top of the pyramid get
    something. Also, most pyramids go down soon since people on the bottom don't
    get paid and pyramid crumbles.

    "GuitarMan" <com> wrote in message

    Hello Guest