Professional Web Applications Themes

*** Make Money Fast *** - Macromedia Freehand

MAKE MONEY!!!MAKE MONEY!!! MAKE THOUSANDS!!! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care about the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I say is, it works. Continue pre-fab crap. WELL GUESS WHAT!!! Within five days, I started getting money in the mail!! I was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $63.00 By the end of the second week I had made a total of $1873.00!! In the third week I had made a total of $9,612.00 ...

  1. #1

    Default *** Make Money Fast ***

    MAKE MONEY!!!MAKE MONEY!!!

    MAKE THOUSANDS!!!

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care
    about the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I
    say is, it works. Continue pre-fab crap.

    WELL GUESS WHAT!!!

    Within five days, I started getting money in the mail!! I
    was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    coming in. In my first week, I made about $63.00 By the end of the
    second week I had
    made a total of $1873.00!! In the third week I had made a total of
    $9,612.00 and more mail kept coming in!! This is now my fourth week and I
    have made a total of $35,165.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's
    certainly worth $6.00 and six stamps, and I have spent more than that
    on the lottery without ever winning!!!
    My mailman asked me what was with all the mail , and when i showed him this
    system he was amazed and got going at it . Everyday he thanks me , it feels
    good to know your helping make other pepole have more time and money to do
    the things they care about most .(Dont let this pass you buy , it so easy and it
    realy does work) Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it
    works..........
    also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the information
    off of it, as you will need it. I promise you that if you follow the
    directions exactly that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so easy!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or
    download it)

    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.
    It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) !!!

    IMPORTANT:

    This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually
    no risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions are
    adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours
    in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
    carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order
    business. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
    the mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like
    you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy
    steps to success.

    STEP ONE:

    Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six
    pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
    prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes
    and seal them. You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a
    piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
    $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!

    You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!!
    Like most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal
    aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-238-5355) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!

    Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

    1)C. Milligan
    6597 Herry Rd.
    Vernon BC
    Canada
    V1B3T6

    2)M. Boisvert
    357-B Presland Rd
    Ottawa ,Ont
    Canada
    K1K 2B4

    3)C. Arrison
    RR3 box 252
    Wyalusing
    Pennsylvania, 18853

    4)Neil Credit
    322a putnam pike
    Dayville,CT 06241

    5)Jeremy Kellogg
    3617 Freemont St.
    Erie, PA 16510

    6)Josh Mua
    46 seagull ave.
    Aroona 4551
    QLD, Australia

    STEP TWO:Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR
    NAME as number 6 on the list.

    STEP THREE:
    Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200
    news groups. :
    (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
    remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This is
    perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
    & 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to directions. Look at it this way. If you were of integrity,
    the program will continue and the money that so many others have
    received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
    mail theft). So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
    carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name
    will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the
    #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What
    an opportunity for only $6.00 ( $1.00 for each of the first six people
    listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
    business!!!

    *****DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!*****

    STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select 'copy' from the edit
    menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

    STEP TWO:
    Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the
    list.

    STEP THREE:
    Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your
    posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
    to.

    STEP FOUR:
    You can use a program like "postXpert" to post to all the newsgroups
    at once. You can find this program at <http://www.download.com>.

    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new
    groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    STEP FIVE:
    Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
    menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
    as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
    click the post message button. You're done.

    Congratulations!!!!!!

    THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

    #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What
[...]

    Best Wishes
    Post a follow-up to this message

    2004 Google

    muaj2 Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: *** Make Money Fast ***

    Please someone at Macromedia, please delete this rubbish off!

    Simon Watson Guest