Professional Web Applications Themes

MAKE MONEY FAST - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

Listen, when I first did this I thought it was just some little kid trying to make money for himself, let me just tell say.. you will make ALOT of money.. after 2 months I received over 20,000 dollars?. That?s roughly 10,000 dollars a month?and All I spent on this was 6$ ,Read what?s below and follow the directions . Here is the original post: *****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only ...

Default make money fast

Listen, when I first did this I thought it was just some little kid trying to make money for himself, let me just tell say.. you will make ALOT of money.. after 2 months I received over 20,000 dollars?. That?s roughly 10,000 dollars a month?and All I spent on this was 6$ ,Read what?s below and follow the directions .
    Here is the original post:
    *****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, \"Yeah right, this must be a scam\", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: \"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?\" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20 . By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000 ! In the third week I had over $15,000 and it\'s still growing.****
    --Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Read this entire message carefully! (PRINT IT OR DOWNLOAD IT) I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off it is not indecent it is not illegal and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
    Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
    STEP 1:
    Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope . (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Pat Lewis
    406 Holyrood
    Newfoundland A0A 2R0
    Canada
    #2)Vincent Kim
    2400 Shelmire Ave
    Philadelphila PA 19152
    USA
    #3) Srikar Simha
    1583 Blenheim Road
    Rockville Centre NY 11570
    USA
    #4) Alen Crnjak
    Podrvanj 3b
    Cavle 51219
    Croatia
    #5) Philip Orth
    3305 Vermont Place
    Pleasanton Ca. 94588

#6) Mike Robb
    1002 E. Linden Dr.
    Mt. Pleasant, IA, 52641

REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!
    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups-like this one. (I think there are close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    **PLEASE REMEMBER: that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.
    **NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
    **DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    Step: 1)You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select \'copy\' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer\'s memory.
    ........ 2)Open a blank \'notepad\' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the \'edit\' menu select \'paste\'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
    .........3)Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you\'ll always have this file to go back to.
    ........4)Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    ........5)Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.You\'re done with your first one!Congratulations..THAT\'S IT!
    All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    That\'s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    **Now the WHY part:
    Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125 ! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626 ! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125 !!!
    Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625 ! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.

matty227 webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

2. Moderated Post

Default Re: make money fast

Removed by Administrator
    Coen Naninck Guest
    Moderated Post

3. Moderated Post

Removed by Administrator
    Sam Poikail Guest
    Moderated Post

4. Moderated Post

Removed by Administrator
    Alexander Ross Guest
    Moderated Post

5. Moderated Post

Removed by Administrator
    Coen Naninck Guest
    Moderated Post

6. Moderated Post

Removed by Administrator
    Coen Naninck Guest
    Moderated Post

Hi Coen,

Just a friendly heads-up: Macromedia has deemed these forums
    family-friendly so we all would do well to keep our messages clean. :-)

Peace,
    John

John Guest

Like I said, just for this once (hey at least "the family" now KNOWS the
    F-word ehh) ;-)

John wrote:
    > Hi Coen,
    >
    > Just a friendly heads-up: Macromedia has deemed these forums
    > family-friendly so we all would do well to keep our messages clean. :-)
    >
    > Peace,
    > John
    >

--
    Good luck!

Coen Naninck

Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.

Thank you.

E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

Coen Naninck Guest

What are fido's?

Bill Ray wrote:
    > I wonder how many stamps would get a big box of fido's last meal to these
    > addresses. :)
    >
    > BR
    >
    >
    >
    > "matty227" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > news:bf52un$g75$1forums.macromedia.com...
    >
    >>Listen, when I first did this I thought it was just some little kid trying
    >
    > to make money for himself, let me just tell say.. you will make ALOT of
    > money.. after 2 months I received over 20,000 dollars?. That?s roughly
    > 10,000 dollars a month?and All I spent on this was 6$ ,Read what?s below and
    > follow the directions .
    >
    >>Here is the original post:
    >>*****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like
    >
    > you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    > make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    > $6.00! So I thought, \"Yeah right, this must be a scam\", but like most of
    > us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send
    > $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. So after
    > thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying
    > it. I figured: \"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?\"
    > Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
    > started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
    > soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20
    > . By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000 ! In the
    > third week I had over $15,000 and it\'s still growing.****
    >
    >>--Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....
    >
    > Read this entire message carefully! (PRINT IT OR DOWNLOAD IT) I promise you
    > that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more
    > money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
    >
    >>IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off it is not indecent it is not illegal and
    >
    > it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
    > instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
    >
    >>Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
    >>STEP 1:
    >>Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
    >
    > paper \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
    > place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
    > through the envelope . (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in
    > dark paper to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
    > envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a
    > piece of paper stating the phrase \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\",
    > your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
    > service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service
    > and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
    > little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
    > the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
    > legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
    >
    >>#1) Pat Lewis
    >>406 Holyrood
    >>Newfoundland A0A 2R0
    >>Canada
    >>#2)Vincent Kim
    >>2400 Shelmire Ave
    >>Philadelphila PA 19152
    >>USA
    >>#3) Srikar Simha
    >>1583 Blenheim Road
    >>Rockville Centre NY 11570
    >>USA
    >>#4) Alen Crnjak
    >>Podrvanj 3b
    >>Cavle 51219
    >>Croatia
    >>#5) Philip Orth
    >>3305 Vermont Place
    >>Pleasanton Ca. 94588
    >>
    >>#6) Mike Robb
    >>1002 E. Linden Dr.
    >>Mt. Pleasant, IA, 52641
    >>
    >>
    >>REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!
    >>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    >
    > other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    > number 6 on the list.
    >
    >>STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
    >
    > to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
    > newsgroups-like this one. (I think there are close to 2.4million groups) All
    > you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
    > This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
    > & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself
    > and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    >
    >>**PLEASE REMEMBER: that this program remains successful because of the
    >
    > honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to
    > the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program
    > will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your
    > way.
    >
    >>**NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either
    >
    > on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES
    > that you are truly providing a service So, as each post is downloaded and
    > the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
    > participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move
    > up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you
    > will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
    >
    >>**DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    >>Step: 1)You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    >
    > posting.Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
    > cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select \'copy\' from the edit
    > menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer\'s memory.
    >
    >>....... 2)Open a blank \'notepad\' file and place your cursor at the top
    >
    > of the blank page. From the \'edit\' menu select \'paste\'. This will paste
    > a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
    >
    >>........3)Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    >
    > your postings in different settings, you\'ll always have this file to go
    > back to.
    >
    >>.......4)Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    >
    > newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    >
    >>.......5)Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
    >
    > by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
    > menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    > they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
    > post message button.You\'re done with your first
    > one!Congratulations..THAT\'S IT!
    >
    >>All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after
    >
    > you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    >
    >>**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    >
    > MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    >
    >>That\'s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
    >
    > days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of
    > mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
    > to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
    >
    >>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    >>**Now the WHY part:
    >>Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So
    >
    > then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
    > persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my
    > name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
    > another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name
    > at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125 ! Now,
    > those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3
    > and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626 ! OK, now
    > here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
    > with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
    > $3,125 !!!
    >
    >>Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with
    >
    > my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will
    > receive $15,625 ! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When
    > your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
    > newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your
    > name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
    >
    >>
    >
    >

--
    Good luck!

Coen Naninck

Thank you.

Coen Naninck Guest

"Fido" is a generic name for a dog.......

Since this is family friendly I'll let you correlate the rest.......fido,
    last meal........stamps, box, addresses. :)

A windoid of opportunity indeed. :)

(At the airport, on the way to San Jose......)

BR

"Coen Naninck" <ccnkhome.nl> wrote in message
    news:3F16D4D7.1070204home.nl...
    > What are fido's?
    >
    > Bill Ray wrote:
    > > I wonder how many stamps would get a big box of fido's last meal to
    these
    > > addresses. :)
    > >
    > > BR
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "matty227" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > > news:bf52un$g75$1forums.macromedia.com...
    > >
    > >>Listen, when I first did this I thought it was just some little kid
    trying
    > >
    > > to make money for himself, let me just tell say.. you will make ALOT of
    > > money.. after 2 months I received over 20,000 dollars?. That?s roughly
    > > 10,000 dollars a month?and All I spent on this was 6$ ,Read what?s below
    and
    > > follow the directions .
    > >
    > >>Here is the original post:
    > >>*****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like
    > >
    > > you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
    could
    > > make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
    of
    > > $6.00! So I thought, \"Yeah right, this must be a scam\", but like most
    of
    > > us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to
    send
    > > $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. So after
    > > thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
    trying
    > > it. I figured: \"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
    right?\"
    > > Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
    > > started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
    > > soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
    $20
    > > . By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000 ! In
    the
    > > third week I had over $15,000 and it\'s still growing.****
    > >
    > >>--Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....
    > >
    > > Read this entire message carefully! (PRINT IT OR DOWNLOAD IT) I promise
    you
    > > that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making
    more
    > > money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
    > >
    > >>IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off it is not indecent it is not illegal
    and
    > >
    > > it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
    > > instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
    > >
    > >>Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
    > >>STEP 1:
    > >>Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
    > >
    > > paper \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
    and
    > > place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be
    seen
    > > through the envelope . (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1
    bill in
    > > dark paper to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
    > > envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
    with a
    > > piece of paper stating the phrase \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
    LIST.\",
    > > your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating
    a
    > > service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
    service
    > > and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and
    a
    > > little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out
    with
    > > the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
    indeed
    > > legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
    > >
    > >>#1) Pat Lewis
    > >>406 Holyrood
    > >>Newfoundland A0A 2R0
    > >>Canada
    > >>#2)Vincent Kim
    > >>2400 Shelmire Ave
    > >>Philadelphila PA 19152
    > >>USA
    > >>#3) Srikar Simha
    > >>1583 Blenheim Road
    > >>Rockville Centre NY 11570
    > >>USA
    > >>#4) Alen Crnjak
    > >>Podrvanj 3b
    > >>Cavle 51219
    > >>Croatia
    > >>#5) Philip Orth
    > >>3305 Vermont Place
    > >>Pleasanton Ca. 94588
    > >>
    > >>#6) Mike Robb
    > >>1002 E. Linden Dr.
    > >>Mt. Pleasant, IA, 52641
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!
    > >>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    > >
    > > other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    > > number 6 on the list.
    > >
    > >>STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close
    > >
    > > to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
    > > newsgroups-like this one. (I think there are close to 2.4million groups)
    All
    > > you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    make!
    > > This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
    > > & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself
    > > and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    > >
    > >>**PLEASE REMEMBER: that this program remains successful because of the
    > >
    > > honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to
    > > the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the
    program
    > > will continue and the money that so many others have received will come
    your
    > > way.
    > >
    > >>**NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either
    > >
    > > on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
    VERIFIES
    > > that you are truly providing a service So, as each post is downloaded
    and
    > > the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for
    their
    > > participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
    move
    > > up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position
    you
    > > will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
    > >
    > >>**DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    > >>Step: 1)You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    > >
    > > posting.Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
    your
    > > cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select \'copy\' from the edit
    > > menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer\'s memory.
    > >
    > >>....... 2)Open a blank \'notepad\' file and place your cursor at the top
    > >
    > > of the blank page. From the \'edit\' menu select \'paste\'. This will
    paste
    > > a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
    list.
    > >
    > >>........3)Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    > >
    > > your postings in different settings, you\'ll always have this file to go
    > > back to.
    > >
    > >>.......4)Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    > >
    > > newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    > >
    > >>.......5)Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    > > by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
    edit
    > > menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    > > they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
    the
    > > post message button.You\'re done with your first
    > > one!Congratulations..THAT\'S IT!
    > >
    > >>All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after
    > >
    > > you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
    newsgroup!
    > >
    > >>**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    > >
    > > MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    > >
    > >>That\'s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
    > >
    > > days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount
    of
    > > mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
    name
    > > to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
    > >
    > >>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    > >>**Now the WHY part:
    > >>Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
    So
    > >
    > > then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
    > > persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with
    my
    > > name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
    > > another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my
    name
    > > at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125 ! Now,
    > > those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
    > > and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626 ! OK,
    now
    > > here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    letters
    > > with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made
    me
    > > $3,125 !!!
    > >
    > >>Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with
    > >
    > > my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
    will
    > > receive $15,625 ! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
    When
    > > your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
    the
    > > newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
    your
    > > name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
    > >
    > >>
    > >
    > >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Good luck!
    >
    > Coen Naninck
    > _______________________________
    >
    > Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    > on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    > can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    > just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    > Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]
    >

Bill Ray Guest

You live in San Jose? I just heard on CNN a guy killed 7 ppl there
    whilst driving his car.. Geez, and I still have to plan my trip going
    there ... the dangers I face .......... hmm

Bill Ray wrote:
    > "Fido" is a generic name for a dog.......
    >
    > Since this is family friendly I'll let you correlate the rest.......fido,
    > last meal........stamps, box, addresses. :)
    >
    > A windoid of opportunity indeed. :)
    >
    >
    > (At the airport, on the way to San Jose......)
    >
    > BR
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "Coen Naninck" <ccnkhome.nl> wrote in message
    > news:3F16D4D7.1070204home.nl...
    >
    >>What are fido's?
    >>
    >>Bill Ray wrote:
    >>
    >>>I wonder how many stamps would get a big box of fido's last meal to
    >>
    > these
    >
    >>>addresses. :)
    >>>
    >>>BR
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>"matty227" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    >>>news:bf52un$g75$1forums.macromedia.com...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Listen, when I first did this I thought it was just some little kid
    >>>
    > trying
    >
    >>>to make money for himself, let me just tell say.. you will make ALOT of
    >>>money.. after 2 months I received over 20,000 dollars?. That?s roughly
    >>>10,000 dollars a month?and All I spent on this was 6$ ,Read what?s below
    >>
    > and
    >
    >>>follow the directions .
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Here is the original post:
    >>>>*****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like
    >>>
    >>>you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
    >>
    > could
    >
    >>>make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
    >>
    > of
    >
    >>>$6.00! So I thought, \"Yeah right, this must be a scam\", but like most
    >>
    > of
    >
    >>>us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to
    >>
    > send
    >
    >>>$1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. So after
    >>>thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
    >>
    > trying
    >
    >>>it. I figured: \"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
    >>
    > right?\"
    >
    >>>Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
    >>>started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
    >>>soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
    >>
    > $20
    >
    >>>. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000 ! In
    >>
    > the
    >
    >>>third week I had over $15,000 and it\'s still growing.****
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>--Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....
    >>>
    >>>Read this entire message carefully! (PRINT IT OR DOWNLOAD IT) I promise
    >>
    > you
    >
    >>>that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making
    >>
    > more
    >
    >>>money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off it is not indecent it is not illegal
    >>>
    > and
    >
    >>>it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
    >>>instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
    >>>>STEP 1:
    >>>>Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
    >>>
    >>>paper \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
    >>
    > and
    >
    >>>place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be
    >>
    > seen
    >
    >>>through the envelope . (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1
    >>
    > bill in
    >
    >>>dark paper to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
    >>>envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
    >>
    > with a
    >
    >>>piece of paper stating the phrase \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
    >>
    > LIST.\",
    >
    >>>your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating
    >>
    > a
    >
    >>>service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
    >>
    > service
    >
    >>>and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and
    >>
    > a
    >
    >>>little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out
    >>
    > with
    >
    >>>the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
    >>
    > indeed
    >
    >>>legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>#1) Pat Lewis
    >>>>406 Holyrood
    >>>>Newfoundland A0A 2R0
    >>>>Canada
    >>>>#2)Vincent Kim
    >>>>2400 Shelmire Ave
    >>>>Philadelphila PA 19152
    >>>>USA
    >>>>#3) Srikar Simha
    >>>>1583 Blenheim Road
    >>>>Rockville Centre NY 11570
    >>>>USA
    >>>>#4) Alen Crnjak
    >>>>Podrvanj 3b
    >>>>Cavle 51219
    >>>>Croatia
    >>>>#5) Philip Orth
    >>>>3305 Vermont Place
    >>>>Pleasanton Ca. 94588
    >>>>
    >>>>#6) Mike Robb
    >>>>1002 E. Linden Dr.
    >>>>Mt. Pleasant, IA, 52641
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!
    >>>>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    >>>
    >>>other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    >>>number 6 on the list.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    >>>
    > close
    >
    >>>to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
    >>>newsgroups-like this one. (I think there are close to 2.4million groups)
    >>
    > All
    >
    >>>you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    >>
    > make!
    >
    >>>This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
    >>
    > 1302
    >
    >>>& 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    >>
    > yourself
    >
    >>>and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>**PLEASE REMEMBER: that this program remains successful because of the
    >>>
    >>>honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    >>
    > adhering to
    >
    >>>the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the
    >>
    > program
    >
    >>>will continue and the money that so many others have received will come
    >>
    > your
    >
    >>>way.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>**NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    >>>
    > either
    >
    >>>on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
    >>
    > VERIFIES
    >
    >>>that you are truly providing a service So, as each post is downloaded
    >>
    > and
    >
    >>>the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for
    >>
    > their
    >
    >>>participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
    >>
    > move
    >
    >>>up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position
    >>
    > you
    >
    >>>will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>**DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    >>>>Step: 1)You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    >>>
    >>>posting.Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
    >>
    > your
    >
    >>>cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select \'copy\' from the edit
    >>>menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer\'s memory.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>....... 2)Open a blank \'notepad\' file and place your cursor at the top
    >>>
    >>>of the blank page. From the \'edit\' menu select \'paste\'. This will
    >>
    > paste
    >
    >>>a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
    >>
    > list.
    >
    >>>>........3)Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    >>>
    >>>your postings in different settings, you\'ll always have this file to go
    >>>back to.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>.......4)Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    >>>
    >>>newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>.......5)Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    >>>
    > message
    >
    >>>by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
    >>
    > edit
    >
    >>>menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    >>>they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
    >>
    > the
    >
    >>>post message button.You\'re done with your first
    >>>one!Congratulations..THAT\'S IT!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after
    >>>
    >>>you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
    >>
    > newsgroup!
    >
    >>>>**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    >>>
    >>>MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>That\'s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
    >>>
    >>>days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount
    >>
    > of
    >
    >>>mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
    >>
    > name
    >
    >>>to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    >>>>**Now the WHY part:
    >>>>Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
    >>>
    > So
    >
    >>>then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
    >>>persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with
    >>
    > my
    >
    >>>name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
    >>>another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my
    >>
    > name
    >
    >>>at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125 ! Now,
    >>>those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
    >>
    > #3
    >
    >>>and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626 ! OK,
    >>
    > now
    >
    >>>here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    >>
    > letters
    >
    >>>with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made
    >>
    > me
    >
    >>>$3,125 !!!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with
    >>>
    >>>my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
    >>
    > will
    >
    >>>receive $15,625 ! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
    >>
    > When
    >
    >>>your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
    >>
    > the
    >
    >>>newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
    >>
    > your
    >
    >>>name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>
    >>--
    >>Good luck!
    >>
    >>Coen Naninck
    >>_______________________________
    >>
    >>Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    >>on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    >>can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    >>just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    >>
    >>Thank you.
    >>
    >>E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    >>Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]
    >>
    >
    >
    >

--
    Good luck!

Coen Naninck

Thank you.

Coen Naninck Guest

Thank you.

By the way, response time here is quick I say!

John wrote:
    > That may be true, but just because my 11-yr-old knows there are movies
    > in which there is nudity doesn't mean I want him to see them, nor should
    > he see them. Anyway, like I said, it was just a friendly heads-up.
    >
    > John
    >

--
    Good luck!

Coen Naninck

Thank you.

Coen Naninck Guest

I live in San Diego (far south)

THe tragedy occured in Santa Monica (West LA, about 2 hrs. north of me)

San Jose is up near San Francisco (1.5 hr plane ride)

Playing a gig tonight at Pebble Beach.

BR

"Coen Naninck" <ccnkhome.nl> wrote in message
    news:3F16DA3D.8090706home.nl...
    > You live in San Jose? I just heard on CNN a guy killed 7 ppl there
    > whilst driving his car.. Geez, and I still have to plan my trip going
    > there ... the dangers I face .......... hmm
    >
    > Bill Ray wrote:
    > > "Fido" is a generic name for a dog.......
    > >
    > > Since this is family friendly I'll let you correlate the
    rest.......fido,
    > > last meal........stamps, box, addresses. :)
    > >
    > > A windoid of opportunity indeed. :)
    > >
    > >
    > > (At the airport, on the way to San Jose......)
    > >
    > > BR
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "Coen Naninck" <ccnkhome.nl> wrote in message
    > > news:3F16D4D7.1070204home.nl...
    > >
    > >>What are fido's?
    > >>
    > >>Bill Ray wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>I wonder how many stamps would get a big box of fido's last meal to
    > >>
    > > these
    > >
    > >>>addresses. :)
    > >>>
    > >>>BR
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>"matty227" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > >>>news:bf52un$g75$1forums.macromedia.com...
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>Listen, when I first did this I thought it was just some little kid
    > >>>
    > > trying
    > >
    > >>>to make money for himself, let me just tell say.. you will make ALOT of
    > >>>money.. after 2 months I received over 20,000 dollars?. That?s roughly
    > >>>10,000 dollars a month?and All I spent on this was 6$ ,Read what?s
    below
    > >>
    > > and
    > >
    > >>>follow the directions .
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>Here is the original post:
    > >>>>*****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just
    > >>>
    > >>>you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
    > >>
    > > could
    > >
    > >>>make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
    > >>
    > > of
    > >
    > >>>$6.00! So I thought, \"Yeah right, this must be a scam\", but like most
    > >>
    > > of
    > >
    > >>>us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to
    > >>
    > > send
    > >
    > >>>$1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. So
    after
    > >>>thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
    > >>
    > > trying
    > >
    > >>>it. I figured: \"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
    > >>
    > > right?\"
    > >
    > >>>Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
    > >>>started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
    end
    > >>>soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
    > >>
    > > $20
    > >
    > >>>. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000 ! In
    > >>
    > > the
    > >
    > >>>third week I had over $15,000 and it\'s still growing.****
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>--Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
    works....
    > >>>
    > >>>Read this entire message carefully! (PRINT IT OR DOWNLOAD IT) I promise
    > >>
    > > you
    > >
    > >>>that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making
    > >>
    > > more
    > >
    > >>>money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off it is not indecent it is not illegal
    > >>>
    > > and
    > >
    > >>>it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
    > >>>instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
    > >>>>STEP 1:
    > >>>>Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
    of
    > >>>
    > >>>paper \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
    > >>
    > > and
    > >
    > >>>place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be
    > >>
    > > seen
    > >
    > >>>through the envelope . (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1
    > >>
    > > bill in
    > >
    > >>>dark paper to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
    > >>>envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
    > >>
    > > with a
    > >
    > >>>piece of paper stating the phrase \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
    > >>
    > > LIST.\",
    > >
    > >>>your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating
    > >>
    > > a
    > >
    > >>>service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
    > >>
    > > service
    > >
    > >>>and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and
    > >>
    > > a
    > >
    > >>>little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out
    > >>
    > > with
    > >
    > >>>the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
    > >>
    > > indeed
    > >
    > >>>legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>#1) Pat Lewis
    > >>>>406 Holyrood
    > >>>>Newfoundland A0A 2R0
    > >>>>Canada
    > >>>>#2)Vincent Kim
    > >>>>2400 Shelmire Ave
    > >>>>Philadelphila PA 19152
    > >>>>USA
    > >>>>#3) Srikar Simha
    > >>>>1583 Blenheim Road
    > >>>>Rockville Centre NY 11570
    > >>>>USA
    > >>>>#4) Alen Crnjak
    > >>>>Podrvanj 3b
    > >>>>Cavle 51219
    > >>>>Croatia
    > >>>>#5) Philip Orth
    > >>>>3305 Vermont Place
    > >>>>Pleasanton Ca. 94588
    > >>>>
    > >>>>#6) Mike Robb
    > >>>>1002 E. Linden Dr.
    > >>>>Mt. Pleasant, IA, 52641
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!
    > >>>>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    > >>>
    > >>>other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    > >>>number 6 on the list.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    > >>>
    > > close
    > >
    > >>>to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
    > >>>newsgroups-like this one. (I think there are close to 2.4million
    groups)
    > >>
    > > All
    > >
    > >>>you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    > >>
    > > make!
    > >
    > >>>This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
    > >>
    > > 1302
    > >
    > >>>& 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    > >>
    > > yourself
    > >
    > >>>and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>**PLEASE REMEMBER: that this program remains successful because of the
    > >>>
    > >>>honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    > >>
    > > adhering to
    > >
    > >>>the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the
    > >>
    > > program
    > >
    > >>>will continue and the money that so many others have received will come
    > >>
    > > your
    > >
    > >>>way.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>**NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    > >>>
    > > either
    > >
    > >>>on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
    > >>
    > > VERIFIES
    > >
    > >>>that you are truly providing a service So, as each post is downloaded
    > >>
    > > and
    > >
    > >>>the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for
    > >>
    > > their
    > >
    > >>>participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
    > >>
    > > move
    > >
    > >>>up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
    position
    > >>
    > > you
    > >
    > >>>will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>**DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    > >>>>Step: 1)You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    > >>>
    > >>>posting.Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
    > >>
    > > your
    > >
    > >>>cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select \'copy\' from the
    edit
    > >>>menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer\'s memory.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>....... 2)Open a blank \'notepad\' file and place your cursor at the
    > >>>
    > >>>of the blank page. From the \'edit\' menu select \'paste\'. This will
    > >>
    > > paste
    > >
    > >>>a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
    > >>
    > > list.
    > >
    > >>>>........3)Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    > >>>
    > >>>your postings in different settings, you\'ll always have this file to
    go
    > >>>back to.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>.......4)Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
    various
    > >>>
    > >>>newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>.......5)Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    > >>>
    > > message
    > >
    > >>>by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
    > >>
    > > edit
    > >
    > >>>menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
    as
    > >>>they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
    > >>
    > > the
    > >
    > >>>post message button.You\'re done with your first
    > >>>one!Congratulations..THAT\'S IT!
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away,
    after
    > >>>
    > >>>you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
    > >>
    > > newsgroup!
    > >
    > >>>>**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    > >>>
    > >>>MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>That\'s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
    within
    > >>>
    > >>>days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount
    > >>
    > > of
    > >
    > >>>mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
    > >>
    > > name
    > >
    > >>>to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    > >>>>**Now the WHY part:
    > >>>>Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
    example).
    > >>>
    > > So
    > >
    > >>>then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
    > >>>persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with
    > >>
    > > my
    > >
    > >>>name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that
    is
    > >>>another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my
    > >>
    > > name
    > >
    > >>>at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125 !
    Now,
    > >>>those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
    > >>
    > > #3
    > >
    > >>>and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626 ! OK,
    > >>
    > > now
    > >
    > >>>here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    > >>
    > > letters
    > >
    > >>>with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made
    > >>
    > > me
    > >
    > >>>$3,125 !!!
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
    with
    > >>>
    > >>>my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
    > >>
    > > will
    > >
    > >>>receive $15,625 ! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
    > >>
    > > When
    > >
    > >>>your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
    > >>
    > > the
    > >
    > >>>newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
    > >>
    > > your
    > >
    > >>>name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >>Good luck!
    > >>
    > >>Coen Naninck
    > >>_______________________________
    > >>
    > >>Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    > >>on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    > >>can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    > >>just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    > >>
    > >>Thank you.
    > >>
    > >>E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    > >>Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]
    > >>
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Good luck!
    >
    > Coen Naninck
    > _______________________________
    >
    > Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    > on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    > can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    > just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    > Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]
    >

Bill Ray Guest

14. Moderated Post

Removed by Administrator
    CF High Guest
    Moderated Post

Avoid California. It's not a place for normal people. :-)

Best regards,
    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------
    Victoriana | [url]http://www.projectseven.com/dpacks/vic/index.htm[/url]
    Theme Pack 03 - Club | [url]www.projectseven.com[/url] |mm2| themes
    Contributor *PVII Foundations* [url]www.projectseven.com[/url]
    Co-author *Playing with Fire* [url]www.playingwithfire.com[/url]
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | [url]www.macromedia.com/go/team[/url]
    -----------------

Linda Rathgeber Guest

> Avoid California. It's not a place for normal people. :-)
    Why not just say:
    Avoid the USA. It's not a place for normal people. :-)

Can't really single out CA, can you?

con-fusion Guest

On 7/17/2003 9:15 PM, con-fusion wrote:
    >> Avoid California. It's not a place for normal people. :-)
    >
    > Why not just say:
    > Avoid the USA. It's not a place for normal people. :-)
    Quite the contrary. It's the only place for them. :-) Australia is
    tempting, though.

Best regards,
    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------
    Victoriana | [url]http://www.projectseven.com/dpacks/vic/index.htm[/url]
    Theme Pack 03 - Club | [url]www.projectseven.com[/url] |mm2| themes
    Contributor *PVII Foundations* [url]www.projectseven.com[/url]
    Co-author *Playing with Fire* [url]www.playingwithfire.com[/url]
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | [url]www.macromedia.com/go/team[/url]
    -----------------

Linda Rathgeber Guest

I been there already two times Linda. First time in Rancho Palos Verder
    (Bill probably knows it, it's in Los Angeles). I went to San Diego and
    Venice Beach. That trip I also saw San Francisco but I never want to go
    there again. Too much homeless people which makes me very sad.
    But Big Sur is very nice and Yosemite also very nice. I want to go there
    this year. I had an offer from Bonnie from Sacramento (that's her Forum
    username).

Linda Rathgeber wrote:
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Linda Rathgeber
    > ----------------
    > Victoriana | [url]http://www.projectseven.com/dpacks/vic/index.htm[/url]
    > Theme Pack 03 - Club | [url]www.projectseven.com[/url] |mm2| themes
    > Contributor *PVII Foundations* [url]www.projectseven.com[/url]
    > Co-author *Playing with Fire* [url]www.playingwithfire.com[/url]
    > Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | [url]www.macromedia.com/go/team[/url]
    > -----------------
    >

--
    Good luck!

Coen Naninck

Thank you.

Coen Naninck Guest

USA is ok, but some people are just too nuch focussed on how big their
    country is and that America should be the leading nation in the world
    and all that George W. Bush crap (I say crap but I don't dislike the
    man). We have a word for that here it's called "grootspraak" but I don't
    have the English name for it.

con-fusion wrote:
    >>Avoid California. It's not a place for normal people. :-)
    >
    >
    > Why not just say:
    > Avoid the USA. It's not a place for normal people. :-)
    >
    > Can't really single out CA, can you?
    >
    >

--
    Good luck!

Coen Naninck

Thank you.

Coen Naninck Guest

I been there already two times Linda. First time in Rancho Palos Verdes
    (Bill probably knows it, it's in Los Angeles). I went to San Diego and
    Venice Beach. That trip I also saw San Francisco but I never want to go
    there again. Too much homeless people which makes me very sad.
    But Big Sur is very nice and Yosemite also very nice. I want to go there
    this year. I had an offer from Bonnie from Sacramento (that's her Forum
    username).

Linda Rathgeber wrote:
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Linda Rathgeber
    > ----------------
    > Victoriana | [url]http://www.projectseven.com/dpacks/vic/index.htm[/url]
    > Theme Pack 03 - Club | [url]www.projectseven.com[/url] |mm2| themes
    > Contributor *PVII Foundations* [url]www.projectseven.com[/url]
    > Co-author *Playing with Fire* [url]www.playingwithfire.com[/url]
    > Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | [url]www.macromedia.com/go/team[/url]
    > -----------------
    >

--
    Good luck!

Coen Naninck

Thank you.

Coen Naninck Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast