Professional Web Applications Themes

MAKE MONEY FAST - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

Listen, when I first did this I thought it was just some little kid trying to make money for himself, let me just tell say.. you will make ALOT of money.. after 2 months I received over 20,000 dollars?. That?s roughly 10,000 dollars a month?and All I spent on this was 6$ ,Read what?s below and follow the directions . Here is the original post: *****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only ...

  1. #1

    Default make money fast

    Listen, when I first did this I thought it was just some little kid trying to make money for himself, let me just tell say.. you will make ALOT of money.. after 2 months I received over 20,000 dollars?. That?s roughly 10,000 dollars a month?and All I spent on this was 6$ ,Read what?s below and follow the directions .
    Here is the original post:
    *****A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, \"Yeah right, this must be a scam\", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: \"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?\" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20 . By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000 ! In the third week I had over $15,000 and it\'s still growing.****
    --Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Read this entire message carefully! (PRINT IT OR DOWNLOAD IT) I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off it is not indecent it is not illegal and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
    Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
    STEP 1:
    Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope . (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase \"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.\", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) Pat Lewis
    406 Holyrood
    Newfoundland A0A 2R0
    Canada
    #2)Vincent Kim
    2400 Shelmire Ave
    Philadelphila PA 19152
    USA
    #3) Srikar Simha
    1583 Blenheim Road
    Rockville Centre NY 11570
    USA
    #4) Alen Crnjak
    Podrvanj 3b
    Cavle 51219
    Croatia
    #5) Philip Orth
    3305 Vermont Place
    Pleasanton Ca. 94588

    #6) Mike Robb
    1002 E. Linden Dr.
    Mt. Pleasant, IA, 52641

    REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!
    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups-like this one. (I think there are close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    **PLEASE REMEMBER: that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.
    **NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
    **DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    Step: 1)You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select \'copy\' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer\'s memory.
    ........ 2)Open a blank \'notepad\' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the \'edit\' menu select \'paste\'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
    .........3)Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you\'ll always have this file to go back to.
    ........4)Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    ........5)Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.You\'re done with your first one!Congratulations..THAT\'S IT!
    All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    That\'s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    **Now the WHY part:
    Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125 ! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626 ! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125 !!!
    Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625 ! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.

    matty227 webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. Moderated Post

    Default Re: make money fast

    Removed by Administrator
    Coen Naninck Guest
    Moderated Post

  3. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Sam Poikail Guest
    Moderated Post

  4. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Alexander Ross Guest
    Moderated Post

  5. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Coen Naninck Guest
    Moderated Post

  6. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Coen Naninck Guest
    Moderated Post

  7. #7

    Hi Coen,

    Just a friendly heads-up: Macromedia has deemed these forums
    family-friendly so we all would do well to keep our messages clean. :-)

    Peace,
    John

    John Guest

  8. #8

    Like I said, just for this once (hey at least "the family" now KNOWS the
    F-word ehh) ;-)

    --
    Good luck!

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

    Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.

    Thank you.

    E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    Coen Naninck Guest

  9. #9

    What are fido's?

  10. #10

    "Fido" is a generic name for a dog.......

    Since this is family friendly I'll let you correlate the rest.......fido,
    last meal........stamps, box, addresses. :)

    A windoid of opportunity indeed. :)

    (At the airport, on the way to San Jose......)

    BR

    Bill Ray Guest

  11. #11

    You live in San Jose? I just heard on CNN a guy killed 7 ppl there
    whilst driving his car.. Geez, and I still have to plan my trip going
    there ... the dangers I face .......... hmm

  12. #12

    Thank you.

    By the way, response time here is quick I say!

    --
    Good luck!

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

  13. #13

    I live in San Diego (far south)

    THe tragedy occured in Santa Monica (West LA, about 2 hrs. north of me)

    San Jose is up near San Francisco (1.5 hr plane ride)

    Playing a gig tonight at Pebble Beach.

> [...]
    > >>on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    > >>can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    > >>just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    > >>
    > >>Thank you.
    > >>
    > >>E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    > >>Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]
    > >>

    > --
    > Good luck!
    >
    > Coen Naninck
    > _______________________________
    >
    > Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    > on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    > can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    > just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]

  14. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    CF High Guest
    Moderated Post

  15. #15

    Avoid California. It's not a place for normal people. :-)

    Best regards,
    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------
    Victoriana | [url]http://www.projectseven.com/dpacks/vic/index.htm[/url]
    Theme Pack 03 - Club | [url]www.projectseven.com[/url] |mm2| themes
    Contributor *PVII Foundations* [url]www.projectseven.com[/url]
    Co-author *Playing with Fire* [url]www.playingwithfire.com[/url]
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | [url]www.macromedia.com/go/team[/url]
    -----------------

    Linda Rathgeber Guest

  16. #16

    > Avoid California. It's not a place for normal people. :-)
    Why not just say:
    Avoid the USA. It's not a place for normal people. :-)

    Can't really single out CA, can you?

    con-fusion Guest

  17. #17

    On 7/17/2003 9:15 PM, con-fusion wrote:
    >> Avoid California. It's not a place for normal people. :-)
    >
    > Why not just say:
    > Avoid the USA. It's not a place for normal people. :-)
    Quite the contrary. It's the only place for them. :-) Australia is
    tempting, though.

    Best regards,
    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------

  18. #18

    I been there already two times Linda. First time in Rancho Palos Verder
    (Bill probably knows it, it's in Los Angeles). I went to San Diego and
    Venice Beach. That trip I also saw San Francisco but I never want to go
    there again. Too much homeless people which makes me very sad.
    But Big Sur is very nice and Yosemite also very nice. I want to go there
    this year. I had an offer from Bonnie from Sacramento (that's her Forum
    username).

    --
    Good luck!

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

  19. #19

    USA is ok, but some people are just too nuch focussed on how big their
    country is and that America should be the leading nation in the world
    and all that George W. Bush crap (I say crap but I don't dislike the
    man). We have a word for that here it's called "grootspraak" but I don't
    have the English name for it.

  20. #20

    I been there already two times Linda. First time in Rancho Palos Verdes

    --
    Good luck!

    Coen Naninck

    Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.

    Thank you.

    E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    Coen Naninck Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast