Hey all,
I have a multiple list item that I am passing a variable in to have one of the
items selected. What I would like to know is it possible to have the selected
item on the top.

For example the list menu would be
Item A
Item B
Item C
Item D
Item E
If I have passed in a variable to select item C i would like the list to look
like this in the menu item:
Item C
Item D
Item E
with Item A, and Item B above item C in the scrolled list.

Attahced is my list menu code. Hopefully I explained what I am trying to do
well enough. If not, please let me know.
Thanks for your help in advance.
jlmoshier

<select name="title" size="4" multiple class="jumpmenu" id="title">
<option value="">Please select from list below:</option>
<cfoutput query="getTitle">
<option value="#getTitle.title#" <cfif IsDefined("URL.title") AND
getTitle.title EQ URL.title>selected</cfif>>#getTitle.title#</option>
</cfoutput>
</select>