Hello,

My first post here - so hello again ;)

I've got a relatively old computer (PIII 900, 256RAM). It's a little to weak
to handle few flash animations at once. I made a small experiment, and after
switching display quality to low - it was much easier for the PC to handle.

Now my question is - do I have to manually switch the quality, or is there any
possibility to make this settings permanent (despite of course hard-coding
them to the flash plugin itself, which probably is violating adobe's rights).

This may apply of course to the "play/loop" settings, and probably others??

Best regards,