ADSL Configuration - Internet not accessible from LAN.

I am having difficulty configuring the MNF 8.2 to allow connections to the
internet over ADSL. On the Internet Access page, my connection shows the WAN
address from the ISP but the status is always set to "down". Here are some
additional notes on solutions I have tried:

1) WAN Settings - I have ensured that there is no ip address in eth0 (adsl
connection).
2) ifconfig - When ifconfig is run on the box, both the eth0, eth1, eth2 and
the PPPoE interface are up.
3) I can ping computers on the two lans eth1 and eth2.
4) IP Masquerading is set up for each lan interface to the wan.

If anyone has any additional information it would be most appreciated.

Thank you
Banshman
[email]banshmancanada.com[/email]