Hi everyone,

After inserting into Dreamweaver (or Frontpage etc) a Fireworks pop-up menu, I re-aligned it to the right rather than to the left. However the pop-up part of the menu still "pops up" in the upper left hand side of the page.

I know I need to be adjusting the co-ordinates of pixels somewhere, but when I follow what Kim Cavanaugh instructed Sam to do in a [url]http://webforums.macromedia.com/fireworks/messageview.cfm?catid=193&threadid=655395[/url] my pop-up menu pieces expand and contract. I must be changing the wrong thing? They end up looking [url]http://members.optushome.com.au/cindy.w/Untitled-2.asp[/url].

You can check the code to see what I manually adjusted, the line:
window.fw_menu_0 = new Menu("root",449,316,"Verdana, Ar
is where it all gets funky and yet that is what Kim told Sam to change. Whats going on?! eep.

Thanks again for helping out I really appreciate it.
-Cindy
=)

im nice.