Professional Web Applications Themes

MB's Latest Trip to NYC - Photography

I know my fans are dying to know about my latest trip to NYC, so here it is - Sunday afternoon, direct flight to La Guardia. Used frequent flier miles for an upgrade to first class. Shammie met me at the airport and she immediately whisked us into the city for some dinner. We strolled around for a bit, browsing the menus at several restaurants before deciding on Pig Heaven, an upscale Chinese restaurant on Second Avenue. The hostess asked us if we preferred to dine inside or outside, commenting that it was a lovely evening for outside dining. I ...

  1. #1

    Default MB's Latest Trip to NYC

    I know my fans are dying to know about my latest trip to NYC, so here
    it is -

    Sunday afternoon, direct flight to La Guardia. Used frequent flier miles
    for an upgrade to first class. Shammie met me at the airport and she
    immediately whisked us into the city for some dinner. We strolled
    around for a bit, browsing the menus at several restaurants before
    deciding on Pig Heaven, an upscale Chinese restaurant on Second Avenue.
    The hostess asked us if we preferred to dine inside or outside,
    commenting that it was a lovely evening for outside dining. I told her
    we preferred inside seating and she seated us in a secluded, yet
    spacious corner both. As she seated us, she said "Ah, I see that the
    gentleman would prefer to sit inside so that he can keep such a
    beautiful lady all to himself. I like this plan." We had the cold
    sesame noodles appetizer, vegetarian dumplings, and shared an entree of
    sizzling shrimp and scallops. I tried to order one Big Daddy Kane, one
    order LL Cool J, Broccoli Beef and Tupac Shakur, but the waiter seemed
    confused by this.

    After dinner we went for a short walk and stopped at a Korean grocery,
    where I bought Shammie a bouquet of white, pink, and coral roses. We
    then went back to Shammie's house and played a game of Scrabble out on
    her deck.

    The next day we got some sammiches from a deli and ate them along the
    Hudson river and then lounged around before heading into the city that
    evening. After having a couple of drinks and walking around SoHo, we
    decided to have dinner at Balthazar -

    http://www.menupages.com/restaurantDetails.asp?areaId=2&restaurantId=695

    The food and the atmosphere was excellent. A very interesting
    crowd.....Wall Street types mixed in with hipsters going for the super
    cool rock star look. I think Shammie would highly recommend the
    caramelized banana ricotta tart.

    On Tuesday we lounged around most of the day, played a couple games of
    Scrabble and then stopped for lunch on the way to the airport. As luck
    would have it, La Guardia was closed for a couple of hours due to
    weather and I had to shuffle between three different airlines
    in order to catch a flight home last night. I would have just bailed on
    the flight and spent another night, but I had an important
    meeting this morning that I didn't want to re-schedule.

    The return flight was one big pain, but the trip was great. Can't wait
    to go back...

    --
    Copyright Magnificent Productions 2003. All rights reserved.

    http://www.magnificentproductions.com
    The Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: MB's Latest Trip to NYC

    The Magnificent wrote:

    Shammie will attest to all of this?

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | () | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    Guest

  3. #3

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:54:03 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world =?iso-8859-1?Q?
    =B1?= puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. It
    does this whenever it's told -

    > Shammie will attest to all of this?[/ref]

    I have no doubt that she will.

    I posted links to photos of when we were in Vegas last November. It's
    not like it's a big secret when we see each other.

  4. #4

    ROTFLMAO.......I love fiction.
    I love the fact that you and shammie pretend to know each other.
    How were the Fava beans and nice Chianti?

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:24:34 -0500, The Magnificent

    JackBlack Guest

  5. #5

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:44:56 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos =?iso-8859-1?Q?
    =B1?= puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. It
    does this whenever it's told -

    > > I have no doubt that she will.
    > >
    > > I posted links to photos of when we were in Vegas last November. It's
    > > not like it's a big secret when we see each other.[/ref]
    >
    > Hmmm?
    >
    > What links?[/ref]

    They're gone now. I put the pics up at some "free" site. Turns out
    that after 30 days if you don't pay $25, the site won't work anymore.

    I emailed the site and told them I'd pay the $25 if they'd put the pics
    back up. They emailed me back and told me to select the "upgrade"
    option on the site.......there was no "upgrade" option. I emailed them
    twice more and asked how to proceed and I never heard back from them.

    We took the pics with Shammie's digital camera but I don't think she has
    them anymore. I know that several people in the Sopranos group saw the
    pictures when they were online.....but I think they are probably gone
    for good.

  6. #6

    The Magnificent wrote:

    > > Hmmm?
    > >
    > > What links?[/ref]
    >
    > They're gone now. I put the pics up at some "free" site. Turns out
    > that after 30 days if you don't pay $25, the site won't work anymore.
    >
    > I emailed the site and told them I'd pay the $25 if they'd put the pics
    > back up. They emailed me back and told me to select the "upgrade"
    > option on the site.......there was no "upgrade" option. I emailed them
    > twice more and asked how to proceed and I never heard back from them.
    >
    > We took the pics with Shammie's digital camera but I don't think she has
    > them anymore. I know that several people in the Sopranos group saw the
    > pictures when they were online.....but I think they are probably gone
    > for good.[/ref]

    Fishy, fishy, fish.

    > >[/ref]
    >
    > --
    > Copyright Magnificent Productions 2003. All rights reserved.
    >
    > http://www.magnificentproductions.com[/ref]

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | () | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    Guest

  7. #7

    Despite all his or her rage, The Magnificent
    <com> is still just a rat in a cage:

    I got this far.

    Russell Guest

  8. #8

    So your now forced to meet women online. Pathetic.

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:24:34 -0600, The Magnificent wrote:

    --
    Peter Sanchez
    packet-addiction.org

    Peter Guest

  9. #9

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:48:02 -0600, in alt.tv.sopranos Peter Sanchez
    puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    Forced? No.

    Now stop top posting.