I'm trying to install MDK 9.1 on an iMac. I meet the system
Requirements, no problem.

First, none of the GUI options will work. When I try the gui options,
the install screen is discolored, too large and out of focus.

Second, when I try the text-based install, the screen is okay and I
get through the first question, i.e., the install source, which is
CDROM.

It's when I hit the language selection screen that the problems begin.
I get an error message, something about bad input. Then, when I press
OK at the error message screen, the install brings me to the license
agreement, I accept the license, and then it takes me back to the
language selection screen to repeat the process endlessly. Any one
know what the solution could be, I'd appreciate any help? Thanks.