I am using the Media Components in Flash MX 2004 pro to play an MP3. When testing the movie, or publishing to a .swf played in a browser, I can scrub on the slider as I should be able to. However, if I create a projector (either Mac or PC) or use the standalone player, using the slider just causes the MP3 to start over from the beginning. I am unable to scrub on it.

My standalone player is r.14. The web player is r.19. If this is causing the problem, is there a way to update the player within the projectors I am creating to r.19?

Thank you in advance.

-AFreds