I have set the SoapContext.TimeStamp.TTL to '0' so it never dies.

The server is in Spain and I am in the US.

that is the only method.

thanks

--
Jose Escobar

[url]http://62.14.249.74:8089/virus_info/services/rolisp/wsRolISP_NE/wsRolISP_NE[/url].

<System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDoentMethodA ttribute("http://tempuri.o
> > rg/register", RequestNamespace:=http://tempuri.org/,
> > ResponseNamespace:="http://tempuri.org/",
> > Use:=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUs e.Literal,

ParameterStyle:=System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap ParameterStyle.Wrapped)>
> _
> >
> > Line 45: Public Function register(ByVal header As Header, ByVal
> > lines() As Line) As String
> > Line 46: Dim results() As Object = Me.Invoke("register", New
> > Object() {header, lines})
> > Line 47: Return CType(results(0), String)
> > Line 48: End Function
> >
> > With this stack trace:
> >
> > [TimestampFault: Message Expired]

Microsoft.Web.Services.Timestamp.TimestampInputFil ter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnv
> > elope envelope)
> > Microsoft.Web.Services.Pipeline.ProcessInputMessag e(SoapEnvelope
> > envelope)
> > Microsoft.Web.Services.InputStream.GetRawContent()
> > Microsoft.Web.Services.InputStream.set_Position(In t64 value)

Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicetension.Before DeserializeClient(SoapMess
> > age message)
> >
> Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicetension.Before Deserialize(SoapMessage
> > message)

Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicetension.Proces sMessage(SoapMessage
> > message)

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapMessage.RunExten sions(SoapExtension[]
> > extensions)

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.ReadResponse(SoapClient