I have a class object I am calling in another class:

class Stuff {
var $myObj;

function Stuff($myObj) {
$this->myObj = $myObj;
}

function doStuff() {
print_r(get_class_methods($this->myObj)); print_r("<P>");
print_r($this->myObj->name . "<P>");
print_r($this->myObj->getName() . "<P>");
}

}

The first "print_r" works just fine and shows a "getName" method in
the array of methods for object $this->myObj. The second "print_r"
works just fine and shows the property value that was set in a prior
$whateverObjName->setName('Whatever'); the value comes up as
"Whatever". BUT the third print_r throws a nasty error "Member
function called on a non-object". What happened? How did it turn from
being a legitimate object to a NON-object in one line? Could someone
with some class experience point me in the right direction as far as
using "getter" functions of one object inside another object function?
Confused.

Thanx
Phil