Having both, I decided to try recharging the MX700 batteries into the Maha
charger on slow charge. I was about sure the batteries would be greatly
charged. Back into the mouse and into the base holder/charger, the light
flash like it is speed charging, even after 10 minutes.

Weird because sometime I use the mouse for about 15 minutes and put it back
in the base holder/charger and the light goes steady (slow charge) for only
a few minutes.

So after a charge in the Maha, I was pretty sure there would be fully
charged.

Anyone else having both can give it a try?