I installed Coldfusion MX 7 on my computer and now when I open a page, which
was originally created using coldfusion mx , and look for the the database
under the Databases tab under Application (but they are all gone!) so I click
on the RDS login link (under Applications) I get an error stating: The server
name or address could not be resolved. Possible reasons: 1. The URL specified
for this sites's testing server may be incorrect: [url]http://localhost/[/url] 2. The
testing server may be incorectly configured (for example, coldfusion may not be
running) Now, I did stop the coldfusion mx7 services and started the
coldfusion mx services and Databases came up perfectly. Something is not
right... Any ideas?:confused;