I know I'm not the only one with this problem - has anybody got a fix?
It's really doing my head in.

To clarify - Click Window - Align. I get an empty white box with none
of the alignment tools in it. The same thing happens to a number of my
collegues.

Also if I click Filters - Adjust Colour - Brightness / Contrast,
nothing happens. There should be a little dialogue box with sliders to
adjust the settings.

I can reinstall Fireworks and this cures the problems temporarily but
this is getting tiresome.

Any ideas?

Anybody know if Macrommedia are releasing a patch or something - there
is no information about this on their support website.

Cheers everyone.

Paul