I just did a system rollback and now I can't load WinXP
Pro (installed on my D: drive) as it says that I have
damaged files. First I was missing:

windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
(which I restarted in the XP Home version on my C: drive
and found a copy of which I duplicated and put in same
location on D:, this worked)

Then is says that this file is damaged-:

windows root>\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys

and it recommends I put the Setup disk in and type "r"
for repair. However when I put in the XP Pro upgrade disk
(I'm assuming this is the one to use, not the ones that
came with the laptop which loaded the Home version) I end
up in what looks like UNIX to me (I have NO experience
with DOS) and have no idea what to type next...

Any ideas?