We have been using SQL Server/Sourcesafe integration for
the past year with little trouble through interdev.
Suddenly all sourcesafe options are disabled when viewing
the SQL Server data through interdev, so cannot
checkin/checkout etc. Interdev is seeing the data
connection as being part of sourcesafe, but not the
individual stored procedures. I have a feeling that one
of the sourcesafe system stored procs in SQL Server is the
culprit, but I'm not sure. Has anyone run into this
problem before? Microsoft mentions missing sourcesafe
icons in a Bug fix for SQL Server, but the fix is only
available through phone-in support. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.