Hello;

We are considering the use of Contribute for an upcoming addition to our
intranet site (maintained with Dreamweaver MX2004). We'll be providing a
folder off the site root for a Spanish-language "subintranet" for our Mexico
employees (probably /siteroot/mexico/stuff).

I've never had to deal with an 2nd language before - how do we handle this?
Can they use the site templates we already have, and the language chosen for
the Contribute client and browsers in Mexico will take care of translation? Or
do we need to provide templates in Spanish? Will a Spanish Contribute client
in any way clash with an English-language Administrator (I'd be setting up the
role for the person maintaining the Spanish stuff and sending them their key).

As much info on this subject as anyone has would be a big help. :)

Regards,
Dave