Ok, I have a large sphere, and within that sphere a sun with rays. The sun object is the parent object while each individual ray is a child object. Now the sun rotates and the rays rotate with it. This is all within the sphere. So because both objects (sphere and sun) are at the same position, when the rays are in front of the transform.position of the model they appear as though they are in front of the sphere even though they are inside. I understand why this occurrs but I am wondering if there is anyway around it.

Here's a great example:
[url]http://67.87.172.25:81/sun_revised.htm[/url]

Thanks.