Re-load XP Home Editio using option to update direct from
MS while reloading. When all was done, files related to
connecting 56K modem to Earthlink were gone. Modem still
runs fine. When trying to setup new connection in the
wiard on the page asking how I want to connect to the
internet, the only live option is the 4th one- only option
offer is "conect using Broadband connection that is always
on." -- everything else is greyed out - We have also been
getting error msg 711 'Cannot load remote access service
connection manager'; eror message 5 and error msg 1086.

Help - all I want to do is access internet through my ISP
like it did before the reloading of XP from MS site!