I want to launch a web application in a fullscreen browser window with
nothing but the title bar and the accompanying window borders (I do not want
a completely chromeless window).

I started with the "Open Browser Window" javascript behavior in DWMX, but
there is no fullscreen window option for it. I decided to use
screen.availHeight and screen.availWidth javascript functions to make the
window size appear fullscreen, but the values are not taking the taskbar
into account like they are supposed to
([url]http://devedge.netscape.com/library/manuals/2000/javascript/1.3/reference/s[/url]
creen.html).

Do I also need to use the window.resizeTo function to get the page sized to
the correct taskbar-included dimensions?

I found some references on the web to use a 'fullscreen=yes'or
'maximize=yes' method, but I am unsure of the reliability of those commands.
I have been finding information that refers to increased security in XP and
IE after service pack 1 that prevents chromeless windows from appearing, so
I am trying to alter the MX script as little as possible, hoping that the
script that is included with DWMX is compliant with the new security
settings.

The script that I am currently using is listed below. I relocated all of the
arguments inside the javascript to make it easier for me to add in the
availHeight and availWidth values, and the script still works fine:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_openBrWindow() { //v2.0
window.open('/003.htm','','toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menu bar=no,scrol
lbars=yes,resizable=yes,width='+screen.availWidth+ ',height='+screen.availHei
ght+',left='+screen.availLeft+',top='+screen.avail Left);
}
//-->
</SCRIPT>